Not receiving pocket queries

HudsonRiverRat

For some reason I am not receiving any pocket queries.I'm doing them the same way I always did them but now they aren't in my email.I sent a ticket in last night and received an email with a link to this ticket number.

MMF-461526

When I try to follow the link I get this error message:ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please login by entering your Email and Password.

I am logged in to the forums already.

So today I sent another ticket explaining that I can't access the previous ticket.I received another email with another ticket number:MHG-358845

Again I can't seem to access this ticket as I am getting the same error message.

Any help would be appreciated.Pocket queries have always worked flawlessly in the past.

For some reason I am not receiving any pocket queries.I'm doing them the same way I always did them but now they aren't in my email.I sent a ticket in last night and received an email with a link to this ticket number.

MMF-461526

When I try to follow the link I get this error message:ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please login by entering your Email and Password.

I am logged in to the forums already.

So today I sent another ticket explaining that I can't access the previous ticket.I received another email with another ticket number:MHG-358845

Again I can't seem to access this ticket as I am getting the same error message.

Any help would be appreciated.Pocket queries have always worked flawlessly in the past.

Not sure if it's related, but I didn't get any of my PQs yesterday either. Today everything is fine again, but I chose yesterday to generate "My Finds." I submitted a ticket too.

I got my PQ yesterday.

The PQ files are often the target of spam filters. Keep in mind that you may have several alyer of filters before mail gets to your inbox. Your ISP, your firewall, corporate settings, desktop malware controls, mailbox filtering.

Also, from time-to-time, ISPs will limit or restrict the volume of emails they will accept from Groundspeak. The "my finds" PQ can be quite a bit larger than most PQs.

Best bet is to use something like a gmail account for your geocaching emails as those tend to work quite well.

I got my PQ yesterday.

The PQ files are often the target of spam filters. Keep in mind that you may have several alyer of filters before mail gets to your inbox. Your ISP, your firewall, corporate settings, desktop malware controls, mailbox filtering.

Also, from time-to-time, ISPs will limit or restrict the volume of emails they will accept from Groundspeak. The "my finds" PQ can be quite a bit larger than most PQs.

Best bet is to use something like a gmail account for your geocaching emails as those tend to work quite well.

Good thought on Gmail. I usually get everything from Groundspeak, but I only got 1 of the 5 I had scheduled for today too. GC.com says they ran, but no e-mail. It seems odd that I'd get 1 of 5, but now that I think of it, the one that I did get was probably the smallest of the 5.

I got my PQ yesterday.

I just received my queries. Looking in the e-mail headers, it appears the the e-mail spent some time (about 2 days) bouncing around cyberspace. 12 hours at Groundspeak and 24 hours at outblaze (my e-mail forwarder). Usually this whole process takes minutes. Any IT gurus here to verify that?

Recieved: from mail pickup service by bender.Groundspeak.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:17:40 -0700

Recieved:from bender.Groundspeak.com (bender.Groundspeak.com [66.150.167.141]) by signal.Groundspeak.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 350019F6E8 for <k@fan.com>; Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:17:40 -0700 (PDT) - no lag -

Recieved:from signal.Groundspeak.com (signal.Groundspeak.com [66.150.167.157]) by spf16.us4.outblaze.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id AF8B07DEE8 for <k@fan.com>; Wed, 17 Oct 2007 08:48:14 +0000 (GMT) - 01:48:14 PDT 14 hour lag -

Recieved:from spf16.us4.outblaze.com (spf16.us4.outblaze.com [208.36.123.74]) by flpi093.prodigy.net (8.13.8 inb regex/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l9IAsIkc019175 for <p@sbcglobal.net>; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:54:18 -0700 - 26 hour lag -

Recieved: from 207.115.20.62 (EHLO flpi093.prodigy.net) (207.115.20.62) by mta101.sbc.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 18 Oct 2007 03:54:22 -0700 - 4 second lag -

I've changed my e-mail to my direct address to get the forwarder out of the picture, but what's up with the 14 hours at signal.Groundspeak.com? Am I reading this right?

Edited by keatingclan

Add me to the list too (kind of). I generated a pocket query Tuesday evening and it said it ran. Didn't get it (not Tuesday, Wednesday, or today).

So I generated another query, ran it, and got it right away (tue night).

No it's not caught in a spam filter (don't have any). No my ISP didn't throttle it.

I chalk it up to just one of those cyber things. It's a good lesson to not wait until you absolutely have to have the pocket query to run it!

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Add me to the list too (kind of). I generated a pocket query Tuesday evening and it said it ran. Didn't get it (not Tuesday, Wednesday, or today).

So I generated another query, ran it, and got it right away (tue night).

No it's not caught in a spam filter (don't have any). No my ISP didn't throttle it.

I chalk it up to just one of those cyber things. It's a good lesson to not wait until you absolutely have to have the pocket query to run it!

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Just wanted to emphasize this. I have set up my PQs by "Date Placed" so I can get updates for all the caches in my potential Search Area.

Then, by setting up Notifications for "Archived" caches and "Re-Enbled" caches, as well as for brand New caches, I can keep my "local" GSAK database relatively up-to-date in case I get a chance to go caching at the last minute.

If someone is traveling . . . and there is a delay in the PQs . . . well . . . that is a real problem . . . :D

From time to time I don't receive PQs. they simply never run. I learned to not wait until the last minute to run one. If I need it for caching on a particular day, I run it prior to that day. I might not have the most current info but at least I have info. I've had a PQ never run while a friend ran one at the same time and got it right away.