What to do?

ToGoKo

So, the inventory of my one and only cache is listing a Jeep TB. The problem is that the TB is not in the cache. Shuld I contact the 10 or so people who have logged the cache since the Jeep was placed? Do nothing? It has been listed in there for over a month now and I assume that the contest only last for a certain amount of time. Any advice would be appreciated!

Provided it was really dropped it went missing right after the next finder. You could ask that cacher but I would be very careful not to accuse them of anything.

You should remove the jeep from the cache listing. Access the jeep page and under Trackable Item Options you'll see Mark item missing, Click Go.

Provided it was really dropped it went missing right after the next finder. You could ask that cacher but I would be very careful not to accuse them of anything.

You should remove the jeep from the cache listing. Access the jeep page and under Trackable Item Options you'll see Mark item missing, Click Go.

Thanx! I meant to ask if there was a way to remove the listing, but my fingers were working faster than my brain! LOL

I went to the Jeep page, but I don't see a way to remove it!?! Do I email whoever is running the contest??? ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out! Thanx again!!!

Edited by ToGoKo

Thanx! I meant to ask if there was a way to remove the listing, but my fingers were working faster than my brain! LOL

I went to the Jeep page, but I don't see a way to remove it!?! Do I email whoever is running the contest??? ;)

I think you should be able to remove it from your cache's page since you are the owner of the cache.

Trackable Item Options you'll see Mark item missing, Click Go.

I think you should be able to remove it from your cache's page since you are the owner of the cache.

That's what I thought too! As it turns out, you can do it from the TB page. It was staring me right in the face, I just didn't see it!!! ;) Thanx for the help though!!

That's what I thought too! As it turns out, you can do it from the TB page. It was staring me right in the face, I just didn't see it!!! ;) Thanx for the help though!!

I learned something new. :ph34r:

Since I don't have any caches (yet), I could not check for myself.