How far has your bug traveled?

MarcusArelius

Pink Lady has traveled just under 26,000 miles. She was turned loose 5.5 years ago in honor of my Grandmother on her 102nd birthday. The TB's original goal was to visit Grandmother's birthplace near Berlin where she was given a guided tour. Since then, she has traveled extensively in Europe and South Africa. She is also the oldest original TB I still have out there.

Jeremy the GeoPuppet has traveled a little over 14,000 miles in 5.5 years, but he's on his 3rd reincarnation. :D

Semper Peragro II, AKA Church on Time has logged 40132 miles. The cacher holding the TB at the moment is supposed to be able to get him very close to his goal. I am a bit nervous as this is a new cacher and has not logged in for a few weeks.

So close and yet so far!

In the log area my travel bug is not logging its miles traveled. What do I need to do so it will track its miles traveled? This is my first travel bug I set out. Thanks

Do you mean the travel bug you own? It'll track mileage from cache to cache. Looking at the placed logs it's only been to two caches and that mileage is showing on the bug page. The mileage will show on the second placement log.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Semper Peragro II, AKA Church on Time has logged 40132 miles. The cacher holding the TB at the moment is supposed to be able to get him very close to his goal. I am a bit nervous as this is a new cacher and has not logged in for a few weeks.

So close and yet so far!

:laughing: Looks like the curse of the new cacher has struck again. The individual holding this TB set up his account in September, logged in twice, and has not visited the site since 10 November. Bit ironic as 10 November is the Marine Corp's birthday, and this is a Marine theme TB.

I am still holding out hope, but my expectations are currently low.

Semper Peragro, AKA Church on Time