4000 B.C. Bronze Age or geocoins ~ Past History COINTEST!

avroair

WINNERS: As an incentive: Six winners will recieve a geocoin goodie-bag (5-6 coins per bag).

Packages were mailed out to the 10 winners today, 3-4 coins per package. ;)

Happy Halloween!

who won??

People who submitted timelines... people can continue to do so even though I am done mailing coins to people ;)

Treat! thanks for the fun contest and coins that have skimmed clear across the pacific and landed in my mailbox. Extra nice to get the bling after a weekend where anything that could go wrong did.

For the curious - there is a scary pirate coin of beautiful finish, a green balloon and a wee sirfboard complete with fin! and a very very cute poker duck.

Treat! thanks for the fun contest and coins that have skimmed clear across the pacific and landed in my mailbox. Extra nice to get the bling after a weekend where anything that could go wrong did.

For the curious - there is a scary pirate coin of beautiful finish, a green balloon and a wee sirfboard complete with fin! and a very very cute poker duck.

Wow, I still have yet to get mine and I'm in Canada. What a joke our mail system is..

I got the pirate coin, too! Does anyone know it's official geo-name? It's non-trackable and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help?

Pirate's Plunder :)

Well..Canada Post came through today. Thank you so much for the coins Mark - exceed any expectations I may have had.

You had low expectations then. :lol:

I got the pirate coin, too! Does anyone know it's official geo-name? It's non-trackable and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Any help?

Pirate's Plunder :)

Well..Canada Post came through today. Thank you so much for the coins Mark - exceed any expectations I may have had.

You had low expectations then. :lol:

lol...I was thinking 1 or maybe 2 coins but getting 4 was pretty cool. The Gone Caching and Pirates Plunder are great and I didn't get to hold on to them very long before everyone else made claim to them. I have plans for the balloon already as a traveler and the duck...he belongs to the youngest in the clan now. Again, thanks. you are very kind and generous.