Found 2nd cache! Are you bored yet? :)

Hi all,

I've added to the log and uploaded a couple of pictures of our second geocache find.

We had an enjoyable trip out this aft to Ogden water. It's somewhere we visit regularly anyway as we live only a few minutes away. However, I must admit that none of us had ever gone to the spot where the cache is hidden, and I'm so glad we did as it's a beautiful place!

Anyway, we found the cache with help from the clue. Things inside were a little damp, so I dried them as best I could and replaced everything. We also took the travel bug and will be adding a few miles to it in the near future.

So, it's been another great afternoon out in the amazing Yorkshire countryside. Thank you to gerard229 for placing the cache.

We've come home tired but happy to a rather nice homemade stew and dumplings. A perfect end to a very pleasant day.

All the best,

Jimbo

Hi all,

I've added to the log and uploaded a couple of pictures of our second geocache find.

We had an enjoyable trip out this aft to Ogden water. It's somewhere we visit regularly anyway as we live only a few minutes away. However, I must admit that none of us had ever gone to the spot where the cache is hidden, and I'm so glad we did as it's a beautiful place!

Anyway, we found the cache with help from the clue. Things inside were a little damp, so I dried them as best I could and replaced everything. We also took the travel bug and will be adding a few miles to it in the near future.

So, it's been another great afternoon out in the amazing Yorkshire countryside. Thank you to gerard229 for placing the cache.

We've come home tired but happy to a rather nice homemade stew and dumplings. A perfect end to a very pleasant day.

All the best,

Jimbo

Mate, not bored yet....keep them coming :blink:

Not bored yet - but if you start a thread for every cache you find there is a possibility I could be in the future.... :blink:

LOL! Yes, I was thinking as I wrote how many yawns I'd induce from the veterans hehe! I thought of it mainly as an after action report (aar) for noobs who have visited here, but have no clue what it's all about. I must admit, I was a tad confused for a while. And still am!

Anyway, I won't keep inflicting them on the forum, I promise. I'll just pm you keehotee as someone who's shown a special interest. If each one is different, you could never get bored :blink::D

All the best,

Jimbo