"Lady Luck" Geocoin - Wanna get lucky?

CinemaBoxers

Hi, everyone --

If your name was not on the list that Eartha posted to this thread --

DO NOT ADD IT TO THIS THREAD.

She posted the list here to bring your attention to the "COIN BUYER AND VENDOR RECEIPT/FEEDBACK THREAD, KEEPING TRACK OF DELAYS" thread, which is pinned at the top of the topic list. That's the thread that Eartha created for the purpose of tracking coin delays (and trying to get a sense of the larger problem). I've updated that thread with the information in this one for a clean merge.

Finally got my Ladies. They are very nice.

Only problem is the site to get the activation code keeps telling me NOT FOUND. Going to have to send an email

Got your email, but you didn't send me your tracking number that you were having a problem with... that would have been helpful =)

Send me your tracking number through email and I will verify that it was loaded.

~J

Finally got my Ladies. They are very nice.

Only problem is the site to get the activation code keeps telling me NOT FOUND. Going to have to send an email

Got your email, but you didn't send me your tracking number that you were having a problem with... that would have been helpful =)

Send me your tracking number through email and I will verify that it was loaded.

~J

Oops.. my bad! I forgot to load the codes onto my server - All is good now =)

Guess that part of the process slipped my mind. I was more concerned with getting them out to you guys!

Regards,

~J

Silly question, but are there any of these coins left for sale? Or anyone willing to trade? Take a look at my trader list posted at the bottom if interested in trading any of these...

If you are looking to trade for this coin, you will have better luck using the pinned trading thread at the top of this forum.

I know this may be a shot in the dark, but I'm looking to complete a set of the Lady Luck Geocoins and only need the black hair/purple dress geocoin... Do you have one or know anyone who might be willing to sell or trade me for this geocoin? I would also consider a complete set if I can't find just the one geocoin that I need... I would appreciate any ideas you might have. Thank you.

I know this may be a shot in the dark, but I'm looking to complete a set of the Lady Luck Geocoins and only need the black hair/purple dress geocoin... Do you have one or know anyone who might be willing to sell or trade me for this geocoin? I would also consider a complete set if I can't find just the one geocoin that I need... I would appreciate any ideas you might have. Thank you.

I might have some lurking about in a box somewhere.... I'll look.