Icon for multiple Tb's in cache

Western Mass Clan

Hi TPTB!

I always thought it would be a nice addition to the cache listing page if the TB icon next to the listing could show "at a glance" whether or not there are more that one Travel Bug in a cache - much in the same way you can tell "at a glance" whether there are multiple geocoins in a cache with the "stacked coin" icon. I realize you can mouse over the icon to determine that information, but something visual would be very useful as well.

I created a simple "stacked TB" icon that could be used for this purpose - see below. If you like the idea, please feel free to use it as is or modify it as you see fit. If you don't like the idea, well, that's fine too I suppose! :unsure: The icon is here if you want it!

77d0595a-a7ef-47e9-8ffe-3a6c9dc89fb7.jpg

Thanks for all the work you put into this site.

Matt

aka "Western Mass Clan"

Neat icon! I'll add this as a feature request. With the issues we currently have with site performance this may take a while before you see it implemented but I added it as feature 1751 in our tracking system.

We aim to please. :unsure:

Thanks Jeremy! I look forward to seeing it implemented at some point. I think it will be a nice, simple visual improvement to the listing page. All the best!

I thought the reason for a stacked coin was because putting a separate icon for type of coin in the cache resulted in the nearest to listing getting cluttered. If there are multiple coins you can mouse over the stacked icon to see what coins are in the cache. You can mouse over the travel bug icon already to see how many travel bugs are in the caches. The new icon would basically mean if you see a single dog tag you don't need to mouse over because you'll know there is only one travel bug. If you see the stacked dog tags you'll still need to mouse over to see if there are two, or three, or seventeen bugs. It won't help me any in deciding whether to visit a cache. It may be simple for the programmers to do since they already have the code for stacked coins but otherwise I wouldn't want to see any effort wasted on this.