Looking for a coin with a DC-3 on it.

Team FIREBOY

Hi all. I have a very special doctor friend. He is a collector of anything related to DC-3's. The planes were also called "Goonie Birds". I am wondering if any of geocoin collectors have ever seen a geocoin with a DC-3 on it. Maybe someone has created a personal geocoin with the DC-3? Perhaps there is a military coin with one? I hope you can point me in a direction to find one. I want to present it to my friend for all his kindness he has extended to me and my family for the past 20 years. Anyone with info? Thanks !

Hey !

Why not make one !

I would buy it !

Barring that . . .

There is a coin producer that has made six sets of airplane coins, and has indicated that they plan to make more

So far, all have been military fighter or attack aircraft

The "modern" series includes -

F/A-22 Raptor

A-10 Thunderbolt

F-4 Phantom

F-16 Falcon

The "classic" series includes -

P-51 Mustang

F4U-Corsair

You might want to contact them, and see if they plan to do the "C-47 Dakota" (the WWII military version of the DC-3), or if not, perhaps encourage them to do so

I am not sure if I am allowed to directly refrence a website here, so I will describe it as AEtoys dot com

Note - most of the coins mentioned above are sold out now, but a few are still available