turn by turn on etrex legend?

Ok.. I have an older Garmin eTrex Legend (the blue one, no SD slot). I have not used the routes function. Is there something I can use where I can plot my route say on something like google earth marking all my turns with a waypoint and then getting them into the etrex? It seems plausible, but not sure what to use or even how to do it. The quicker the response the better. I would like this for a trip tomorrow AM.

Thanx for any and all help

Scott

1/5 of FFof5

I watched a good portion of the demo... I think that will work.

This path was drawn in google maps then the map was opened in takitwithme.com and sent to the gps I also sent the path to my desktop as a gpx file and dragged that into google earth.

So yes, it works really well.

cliff-drive.gif

Just like to let ya'll know the demo worked perfectly for me. I had no problems...well one.. it had me trying to access a state park through a locked gate! Granted I could have walked to the event from this gate, but we were less than 2 miles from the main entrance and made the quick adjustment and paid the 6 dollar vehicle use fee. stoopid NY state...charge me to drive in the park, but I f were walking or riding a bike...NOOOOOO.

ok anyways

Thanx for the help