CinemaBoxers 10th Anniversary Geocoin

CinemaBoxers

Hello everyone!

Well... we are proud to share the photos of our new coin coming up VERY soon.

This year is our 10 year Anniversary - both 10 years for us (Jim and I) and, also 10 years for us as Cinema Boxers. If anyone doesn't know - we bred and exhibited boxers for a hobby under the 'Cinema' prefix.

So, the coin represents 10 years for both!

cbnewfront.jpg

cbnewback.jpg

Designed by myself - and minted by Castle Coins and Pins.

On the coin you can see our Cosmo as a pup - he is the same dog that is on our first personal coin.

It also features the filmstrip we use in all our logos, and some other hidden features. Funny enough, our newest puppy that represents these 10 years of breeding looks exactly like him, so its fitting!

The coin is a 'cutout' coin in the style of the GW5 Sunburst - a Stained Glass style coin.

This one is lovely when held up to the light!!!

It is 1.75" and will initially be available in two metals at CastleMan's store , with a 3rd metal available only from us! (I will post a link with more info when they become available - but they should be in hand and go on sale next week!)

Of course, they are trackable with their own icons.

cbnewicon16.gifcbnewicon32.gif

We wanted to share it with you all - this coin represents a decade of laughs, some sadness, and alot of great times. We had several litters of puppies, got married, and lost our first boxer.... just a few of the things that these first 10 years have seen. :D

A HUGE HUGE thank you to Castle Man for helping make this coin a reality. :anitongue:

We hope everyone enjoys it - and watch for an update early next week!

Like Paula said these fantastic coins will be available Monday between 4-6 PM Pacific in my webstore. Only Two metals will be available in a limited quantity. Paula's Gold Edition will ONLY be available through her. She will also have some of the other two metals.

These coins like the GW5 Sunburst are really a treasure to view and are a tribute to a real ARTIST and her caching hubby!

Congrats on your 10th Anniversary.

Like Paula said these fantastic coins will be available Monday between 4-6 PM Pacific in my webstore. Only Two metals will be available in a limited quantity.

Oh gnarly, that is actually midnight to 2am in the UK and 1am to 3am in the rest of Europe!

Any way of ensuring Europeans get a look in without having to stay up half the night please? They are fantastic looking coins, it would be such a shame to miss them. <_<

Like Paula said these fantastic coins will be available Monday between 4-6 PM Pacific in my webstore. Only Two metals will be available in a limited quantity.

Oh gnarly, that is actually midnight to 2am in the UK and 1am to 3am in the rest of Europe!

Any way of ensuring Europeans get a look in without having to stay up half the night please? They are fantastic looking coins, it would be such a shame to miss them. :unsure:

email sent

Due to the multiple requests I will offer all European and Australian cacher and coiners to send your request for these coins early (pre-order) .... NO MONEY, I will invoice when the coins arrive.

So if you don't want to set an alarm clock or stay up all night and you are in Europe, Australia, NZ or any other time zone that puts you in the middle of the night please send the following info if you are interested in getting some of these prescious coins:

CACHER NAME:

# Antique Gold Wanted:

# Antique Nickel Wanted:

paypal email:

Send to: canningcastle@charter.net

Ah.. another Boxer lover!

This is the pic that inspired the center of this coin:

cosmo9.jpg

The love of my life - Cosmo. :blink:

Hes now a handsome old man... this photo was taken a year ago, and hes a bit more greyfaced now...

But in my opinion, equally handsome. :D

cosmo06.jpg

Im thinking someday Ill do a Cosmo coin... :D:blink::D:D

Edited by CinemaBoxers

Ah.. another Boxer lover!

This is the pic that inspired the center of this coin:

cosmo9.jpg

The love of my life - Cosmo. :huh:

Hes now a handsome old man... this photo was taken a year ago, and hes a bit more greyfaced now...

But in my opinion, equally handsome. :D

cosmo06.jpg

Im thinking someday Ill do a Cosmo coin... :o:D:D:huh:

Indeed Paula - another beautiful coin. :huh: Happy Anniversary X 2! Boxer puppies are irrestible and the adults just grow on you with age and grey!

Thank you for sharing your talents through your art, design, coin development and contributions to the Boxer breed and Geocaching.

Live life to the fullest! On to many more years of enjoyment and sharing.

Indeed Paula - another beautiful coin. :D Happy Anniversary X 2! Boxer puppies are irrestible and the adults just grow on you with age and grey!

Thank you for sharing your talents through your art, design, coin development and contributions to the Boxer breed and Geocaching.

Live life to the fullest! On to many more years of enjoyment and sharing.

THANK YOU SO much!!!! I appreciate the lovely compliments!

Wanted to share the new pics of these coins:

cinnick.jpg

cingold.jpg