FROZEN BUNS new COIN ARRIVAL CONTEST

Frozen Buns

FedEx

10/12/07

17:24 pick up at their distribution center (they had to be signed for and you were not home)

17:25 open in the parking lot (don't hurt yourself jumping around in the vehicle)

17:41 arrive at home to post on the forums how cool they are (receive 16 trade offers before bedtime)

23:15 place one under your pillow for good dreams

25 lbs 7 oz

Who Delivered: A very friendly individual who has just made your day by bringing you your coins.

Date & Time delivered: Today! while you were enjoying your morning cup of coffee or doing a chore or eating lunch or reading a book or chatting with friends or just hoping your coins would arrive.

Time Out of Box: As fast as you can get the box open so you can admire the first of your brand new coins.

Weight: Heavy enough to require being carried with two hands, but you hardly notice because you are so happy your coins are here!

Now here's the real kicker folks... will she wait for me to get home today before opening the box? My profession might determine what time I get home if she does wait (it's a long shot, but what if?). I tend to get a lot of stuff mailed to me from coin places (and I'm waiting on a few things), what if they've thrown in something else with those coins? Who minted these coins might determine how they're being delivered, too. First Class USPS, overnight Fedex, hmmm...... food for thought! :anitongue::laughing::D