FROZEN BUNS new COIN ARRIVAL CONTEST

Frozen Buns

Boy it has really been hard trying to keep quite about my new coin being made (Chris Mackey designed it)

I have had 2 metals made to be able to start doing some trading and 25 of 2 otehrs for LE's and asked for some additional samples to come with the shipment which should arrive tomorrow, if the carrier does its job :laughing:

Each will have the FB as the tracking number prefix, a unique icon (an Outhouse of course) and Glow in the Dark on the 2 moons and under the outhouse door.

th_frontofcoins.jpg

th_backofshinynickel.jpg

th_backofshinygold.jpg

In order to win one of each Gold and Nickel Coin the Winner will have to guess 3 things:

Who brings the package, FED X, UPS, DHL, USPS etc.

Date and Time it is delivered

Time I take the First Coin out of the Box.

And just for fun whoever guesses the correct weight of the box will also receive a coin.

Now all the fine print that normally goes along with all the cointest will apply here. You may enter a guess every 5 minutes, no editing and I have final say with Chris as my witness as i am currently visiting him.

Clues will be given as needed.

Have fun and let the game begin :laughing:

Edited by Frozen Buns

Great coin and congrat's! :laughing: but how many are you expecting in the mail to try and guess the weight? ...thanks for the cointest.

Boy it didn't take long for you to aks that :laughing:

I have

100 nickel, 100 Gold, 25 each of 2 other metals and asked for 6 other samples to create a very special XLE

Edited by Frozen Buns

Great coin and congrat's! :laughing: but how many are you expecting in the mail to try and guess the weight? ...thanks for the cointest.

Boy it didn't take long for you to aks that:D

I have

100 nickel, 100 Gold, 25 each of 2 other metals and asked for 6 other samples to creat a very special XLE

are we guessing a future date, or a past date? do u have them in hand yet/

Now all the fine print that normally goes along with all the cointest will apply here. You may enter a guess every 5 minutes, no editing and I have final say with Chris as my witness as i am currently visiting him.

I love your coin, but I'm more interested in the "other" package...when is it arriving? *waves to Chris*

OK for posting sake :

DHL

10/12/07

4:48 pm

28lbs 6 oz

I love the coin!

Great Job!

Fox-and-the-Hound, aka Chris Mackey gets the credit for all the hard work, I just asked for the snowshoes, the Alaskan Flags "Big Dipper" stars and a snowflake.

I will be looking for trades as well as selling them once I determine the number of coins to be made in total. Sure is hard choosing metals, don't know how you guys have done it.

I love your coin, but I'm more interested in the "other" package...when is it arriving? *waves to Chris*

OK for posting sake :

DHL

10/12/07

4:48 pm

28lbs 6 oz

Stay posted, I am going to do a 50/50 with XLE Frozen Buns, Moun10girl, and Fox-and-the-Hound coins to the winner of that one :laughing:

I flew in for the HUGE Shower Sat. I pass the grreting along to Chris

Boy it has really been hard trying to keep quite about my new coin being made (Chris Mackey designed it)

I have had 2 metals made to be able to start doing some trading and 25 of 2 otehrs for LE's and asked for some additional samples to come with the shipment which should arrive tomorrow, if the carrier does its job :laughing:

Each will have the FB as the tracking number prefix, a unique icon (an Outhouse of course) and Glow in the Dark on the 2 moons and under the outhouse door.

th_frontofcoins.jpg

th_backofshinynickel.jpg

th_backofshinygold.jpg

In order to win one of each Gold and Nickel Coin the Winner will have to guess 3 things:

Who brings the package, FED X, UPS, DHL, USPS etc.

Date and Time it is delivered

Time I take the First Coin out of the Box.

And just for fun whoever guesses the correct weight of the box will also receive a coin.

USPS

10/15/2007

1 minute 13 seconds

23 pounds 8 ounces

Boy it didn't take long for you to aks that:D

I have

100 nickel, 100 Gold, 25 each of 2 other metals and asked for 6 other samples to creat a very special XLE

are we guessing a future date, or a past date? do u have them in hand yet/

NO :laughing: , but tracker says tomorrow :laughing: