CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

I was first to the mailbox today and found an envelope with what appeared to be a coin

in it. I ripped this open before my mom could get to it and out fell a CreepyCrawlyCachers

Mystery Geocoin. WOW, HOW EXCITING !

I couldn't believe that we actually got one.

Thank you so much CreepyCrawlyCachers, whoever you are.

This is a fantastic gift to get in the mail. I can't wait to show it to my geo-friends.

I got coin #73. :):):P:lol::lol::P:):):D:D:D:D:D

If CCC is looking for a place to send a coin in Wyoming... send it to WYOHUNTER.. A very good and generous person. A smile in the mail is a good thing! Now if CCC wants to send one to NM... I will be moving from Cheyenne to Albuquerque in 8 days... Need an address? :)

Edited by Team FIREBOY

Wow! When I was grabbing the geocoins and travelbugs that were left over from my breakfast event this morning I found Creepy Crawly Cachers Geocoin #206 in the pile. Awesome geocoin and a total surprise since this wasn't a costume breakfast event :)

Seriously, thank you very much, CCC, for the gift of the geocoin and the spirit in which it was given. Y'all rock the house and are part of what makes geocaching and geocoining great for myself and so many others!

T1

Hmmmm..... I've been fairly lucky (Good Karma) with the TGCF coins, and looks like some of it rubbed off on another mystery coin. This one popped up just a couple of miles from the house, and I was about to run an errand nearby, so I made a slight detour to make the grab. I left an unactivated coin for the next finder of the cache. Cool coin, thanks a bunch CCC for the Halloween treat! :)

I had just gotten home from a family event, after putting gas in the car at $3.30/gallon!!!

I quickly checked my email (my wife thinks the computer is connected to me) and saw that the CCC had left a Geocoin close to my work. So glad I keep this cache on my watchlist.

Ran out the door, floored it towards the cache. Passed by the security guard as he was driving around the parking lot. As I got to the cache my heart was racing. I didnt want to miss my opportunity to get this cool coin.

As I pulled the cache out, I noticed a coin in the cache! Awesome! Pulled the coin, number 27, gold!

I had some of my personal geocoins in the car so I left it as a 'fair' trade for this geocoin.

The way I drove I probably ate up about 3 gallons of gas! I guess it is back to the bike for me next week.

Thanks again for the Geocoin.

nielsenc

Saw one appear in one of my oldest caches about 40 miles from my house. Of course, my family and I had just been within 5 miles of the cache at the time the coin was dropped, but I didn't know about it until getting home! Managed to talk my non-caching spouse into not calling the looney bin folks to get me when I wanted to go get it. Corralled Swagendave into joining me for a crazy Sunday night run to the cache. Did I mention that the cache is on Treasure Island in San Francisco? Forty miles as the crow flies and swims. A lot more to drive. Didn't expect it to still be there when we arrived, but lovely #135 was sitting there looking back at me! Thanks so much for the adventure...

WAHOO!! Can you believe it??? That Creepy Crawly Guy actually found a way to crawl across that big 'ol bridge of ours!!!...(I think he had a little help from the postal service, hitched a ride perhaps?) Sent me a very nice note as well, he isn't so creepy afterall!!

BIG THANKS for putting a smile on my face this morning!!

WAHOO!! Can you believe it??? That Creepy Crawly Guy actually found a way to crawl across that big 'ol bridge of ours!!!...(I think he had a little help from the postal service, hitched a ride perhaps?) Sent me a very nice note as well, he isn't so creepy afterall!!

BIG THANKS for putting a smile on my face this morning!!

Congratulations on getting "Creeped" out!!!

Maybe the CCC had help from some of those hideous trolls B)

CCC, you ROCK!!

I picked up a stack of little padded envelopes from my mail box on my lunch break today. I had one from Germany, Denmark, Australia, Canada… and then one that I was not expecting… It was all I could do not to start hooting and hollering in my cube at work!! Now people keep asking me what I am smiling about!

It’s a very Happy Halloween at my house this year! B)

Thank you CCC!

More Creepy Crawly stories!!! Gotta love'em! I love coming home at night and reading all these! It sure is a nice way to unwind after a day at the hospital!! Now if I could only unwind around my OWN CREEPY CRAWLY COIN!! lol

Who wait until they get home?!?! I read these at work..all day long!

I have to agree! It is great seeing all the happy folks as each day progresses... B)

I was in great dispair! B)

I started reading this thread! B)

Then I looked at the map! :(

Then I looked at the profile! :(

Then I tracked the topic! B)

Each New posting increased my sadness. I finally had to quit tracking this thread. B)

But then I thought: "I am the worlds worst cacher, so why should I expect one of these coins?" :D

Then I went to the mailbox and there was a package that had to have a geocoin in it. I looked at the return address and was sure I had not bought a coin or made a trade with that person. I was hopeful.

I ripped open the package. There it was. ;):(

There is hope! If even the World's Worst Cacher can get one, maybe you can too.

Thanks for the wonderful gift!

;)

Received CCC #23 this afternoon B)B)B) soooo happy!

Certainly wasn't expecting it. Gotta love the mystery coins! Maybe someday we will strike it rich and be able to repay all the generosity by making our own mystery coin(----->pipe dream...)

Thank you Creepy, Crawly Cachers!!

WOW, oh WOW, ;) what a nice ending to a not so happy day. Went to check on an old cache in the area and ended up ripping my finger open, which then required 3 stitches as the Doc didn't think butterflys would hold with my over active life. ;)

Grabbed the mail and a friend on the way to town and something to eat, sure didn't feel like cooking. B)

Had a stack of envelopes with what I thought were trades for my new Frozen Buns coin. First out...a GOLD LE Cacher Needs Maintenance, sure turned alot of heads when I started laughing so hard I almost fell out of my seat.

Then I see an envelope with a name I recognized :( but didn't remember doing a trade with. Open it up and Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! Start shaking all over and poor Lois, (friend of mine) thought I was having a bad reaction to the drugs I had just been given.

I am jumping up and down saying I don't believe it!!! over and over, There wasn't even a pin on the map, and other things, finally calmed down enough to show her the CCC coin and even showed off the COOL glow in the dark, told her how hard it is to get one of these special coins and how just EVERYONE wants one....

Called Fox-and-the-Hound only to realize it was a DEFINITE - DO NOT CALL TIME OF DAY....made it short and said I would talk to him later :( Just had to share with someone who understood B)

THANK YOU CCC, you most certainly made my day, even showed it to the dancing mummy at the door, I would swear he winked at me on my way out the door :D:(B)B)

# 80 is in hand...

Woohoo!!! You can add another pin to the map, #69 has landed in NC!

Wow, this is just too funny that I would receive this awesome coin today. I went to pickup my son from school and he was with a group of kids drawing with chalk on the sidewalk. He was covered in chalk dust and I commented to his teacher how he looked more like Casper the Ghost than my son. B)

The entire way home I was talking about him looking like a ghost and even wanted to take his picture but he would have none of it. As he raced inside to get cleaned up, I grabbed the mail and quickly flipped through it.

One envelope caught my eye and like others I was puzzled at first - I dont remember a trade with this person - then it hit me. Quickly I dashed inside to share the excitement with Casper. B) We ripped open the envelope and just stared at this marvelous coin (then of course we HAD to check out how it glows - WOW B) ).

Thank you CCC! I never expected to get one of these, and you have put a HUGE smile on my face!

One that probably wont go away anytime soon...

More Creepy Crawly stories!!! Gotta love'em! I love coming home at night and reading all these! It sure is a nice way to unwind after a day at the hospital!! Now if I could only unwind around my OWN CREEPY CRAWLY COIN!! lol

Who wait until they get home?!?! I read these at work..all day long!

Unfortunately, the hospital FROWNS on these forums (and all others!!), so these sites are blocked from the computers.

OMG!!! WE GOT ONE!!! WE GOT ONE!!! We are so excited again! Two mystery coins in two days. We just can't believe it! Our mail was running late today and Chip brought me the envelope when it arrived and I knew I was expecting some packages but I looked at the return address and I said I don't recognize this address. At first I thought it was a wooden nickel that somone wanted to trade but then I said no, it's too heavy. So I rushed open it up and WHOA! Out came the CCC coin. I yelled ALRIGHT!!! I think I busted Chip's eardrums, lol. I said " Do you realize what we just got and he looked at me blankly and I handed it to him. He didn't figure it out at first and then he said is this the coin you were explaining yesterday and I said yeah! Oh WOW! he said WE ACTUALLY GOT ONE! Thank you soooooo much CCC person! It will be treasured always B)B)B) I'm posting a pic of our baby Tippi checking out the coin and wondering who sent it B)

TippiandCCCcoin.jpg

EDIT: To say #52

Edited by Nochipra

When I called my b/f, Strider, while on my break at work, he told me that I had three big envelopes waiting for me on my chair at my desk. None of the envelopes were anonymous or addressed to me/from me and tho I couldn't remember that I had any purchases or trades pending I didn't really think much about it. So when I tore into the big white envelope I was NOT expecting to see what fell out into me work stained hands! OMG!!! B) It's a CCC Coin! WOW!!! B) # 53 CCC Coin!!! MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!! B)B)

geocoins005edit.jpg

geocoins004edit.jpg

So THANK YOU, CCC, if you are the ones who sent me the coin or THANK YOU... ummm...Youknowwhoyouare!!! The coin IS beautiful!!! I LOVE it!!!!! :(

CF30 (Proud owner of # 53 CCC Coin)

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Made a run a few days ago to try and nab a CCC coin and was too late ! So made a cache run to Louisianna and logged a few caches there . After a fun day of caching opened a ammo box an what do I see inside but a CCC Coin #298 ! Was so happy to finally nab one of these coins !!! It will always be at the top of my most prized coins . !!! And will always be in my collection !! Thanks so much to the Creepy Crawler Cachers for making it so much fun to Geocache !!