CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Congrats on all the recent finders! Also, we should all give thanks to someone who would spend their money on 300 trackable coins and give them all away, so thanks CCC for giving back to the community!

I wholeheartedly second this comment. Congrats to all receipients and thank you to CCC for being so generous.

I started Boo-ing (little annonymous halloween gift bags) my coworkers at school and it put the biggest smile on my face today when I overheard one of the teachers saying "I swear who ever booed me is an angel, I needed chocolate soooo bad." All I could do was smile and walk on. :huh:

Congrats to all the recent recipients / finders! :huh:

Just saw one of the recent recipients on the list is the same as the supposed sender of the coin I received! :lol:

Guess that means the return address is randomly selected from a list of known traders? Now if the return address had been something fun like where H. P. Lovecraft or E. A. Poe lived, I'd be WAY creeped out! :huh:

Congratulations to all recent receivers! :(

I went shopping yesterday (needed some new underwear :( ) and realized that there was a complete section for halloween supplies at the warehouse. Costumes, decoration, all you need for a halloween party. Maybe the assortment is not as big as in the States, but I was surprised how big it was :(

So I am looking forward to what is happening on halloween here. I hope nothing like last year when some stupid teenager threw ready-to-eat packed blancmange on the windows of the house where we live late at night. We needed two days to clean the house (the blancmange was splashed all over the front...), and there is still some of it left where we couldn't reach it :( I guess that's not meant by "Trick or Treat" :laughing:

So I am looking forward to what is happening on halloween here. I hope nothing like last year when some stupid teenager threw ready-to-eat packed blancmange on the windows of the house where we live late at night. We needed two days to clean the house (the blancmange was splashed all over the front...), and there is still some of it left where we couldn't reach it :( I guess that's not meant by "Trick or Treat" :(

Sounds like mischeif night here...

Congratulations Tim!!! :):D:)

I guess that this means that Missouri (& maybe St. Louis, too) is covered now? :D

However, I DID notice that # 30 has not yet been listed... hint...hint...hint... :)

CF30

Hmmm...while the hints are flowing, I notice #42 isn't covered yet...hint...hint...hint...hint...

:D

It is pouring rain here in the Raleigh, NC area. I sloshed out to the mailbox and got a bunch of junkmail and an envelope that I didn't recognize as to what it was until I saw the return address. HMMMM I know that "name". In the pouring rain I tried to open the envelope but it was of tear proof material so I had to wait until I finished my swim. What a surprise when I saw a coin that I hadn't traded or ordered and what an awesome one at that. Ms horsegeeks is at a Halloween party at work so I just can't wait to show it to her and Jason. To be honest I wasn't following this thread so really didn't know what was happening so have just finished all 8 pages and can truthfully say "no one can be as happy as the horsegeeks now". Number 199 is in Apex, NC in very appreciative hands. Thanks so very much for the nice surprise today. Kenny

That creature is too cute... What it might be?

It's called an Axolotl. Totally aquatic but full of personality. I've got 3 of them. :D

For real??? How big is it?

Totally for real. Mine are about 7-8 inches long right now but they're not full grown yet. I got them as eggs from my breeder. Check them out here Axolotls

There's other color variations besides the white ones like I have. :rolleyes:

Congrats to everyone who found one!! I see 71 hasn't been spoken for yet.. hint hint hint... :lol:

To some these guys would be really creepy.. I keep them at pets. :)

Not one of mine but to give you an idea...

file_1.jpg

That creature is too cute... What it might be?

Those are cool! I saw them in an albino book once! Never knew you could own one!!