CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Well, rattusbaggus and I went out shopping yesterday for Halloween items so I can make a display in out front yard. :)

Managed to get a few items, so a good start. :)

I also got some paint as I'm planning on making a couple of item for it. :D

Very exciting... my family all think I'm crazy because of the attention it will draw, being that I'm probably the only person in 1000's of km in every direction that is doing this... :)

Am I crazy?? :)

Bah, who cares!? :)

I attended THIS EVENT yesterday in Salem, Oregon...

WOW!.......

This was another great Halloween get together by the brownheads. There were so many ghoulish cachers there, I did not get to chat with every one of them. I wish I could have known for sure just who the "Creepy Crawler Cacher" might have been. Was it the Priest, the Pirate, the Bunny, the Knight?

I had my laptop and some coins setting on the hot tub cover in the back room and left for awhile to mingle with the spooks and ghouls...when I returned to check on the "store", I noticed my ThinkPad cover was ajar. I thought: "Didn't I close that?" When I did try to close the cover, it would not budge...something is in there? So, I open it up...what is this?...a coin?....thats not mine....Creepy Crawler Cachers? A note attached telling me to keep it or pass it along...this was very spooky.

Edited by Go JayBee

It's funny how every package I delivered since this thread started was a CCC coin, or at least that's what I assumed. I was wondering if I would ever get to see one, and today was the day. Got home and found a package from someone I knew I hadn't traded with in some time. From what I am gathering, he doesn't even know what he sent to me. I wish to thank the CCCs for their nice gift. I am very happy. The kids want to use it as a flashlight tonight, and me thinks it will work!

It's funny how every package I delivered since this thread started was a CCC coin, or at least that's what I assumed. I was wondering if I would ever get to see one, and today was the day. Got home and found a package from someone I knew I hadn't traded with in some time. From what I am gathering, he doesn't even know what he sent to me. I wish to thank the CCCs for their nice gift. I am very happy. The kids want to use it as a flashlight tonight, and me thinks it will work!

Wow, I knew I should have swung by your house on the way to the airport and checked your mail, the only hope I have is if the CCC's showed up in Mississippi while I was running around.

Wow, I knew I should have swung by your house on the way to the airport and checked your mail, the only hope I have is if the CCC's showed up in Mississippi while I was running around.

You wouldn't have wanted to wake the Mrs. up today. She is still hurtin from Saturday night. What a bonfire!

Well, rattusbaggus and I went out shopping yesterday for Halloween items so I can make a display in out front yard. B)

Managed to get a few items, so a good start. B)

I also got some paint as I'm planning on making a couple of item for it. B)

Very exciting... my family all think I'm crazy because of the attention it will draw, being that I'm probably the only person in 1000's of km in every direction that is doing this... :D

Am I crazy?? :)

Bah, who cares!? :laughing:

I'd love to see some pictures of wht you make.

Congrats Pghlooking, Go JayBee and all the latest finders! Good luck GBots. Hopefully it's just in transit.

Grabbed mine last week.

....Anthus

Just checked the map, still no creepy things crawling into the UP of Michigan....its gotta be that darn bridge holding them up, maybe they don't have any bridge fare??!!?

Congrats to all the lucky ones!

LOL! Last summer we got stuck at that darn bridge...leave it to us to decide to travel across it during it's 50th anniversary celebration.

Congrats to the latest folks.

Coins dropped in caches will be on the CCC map with a red pin, so key an eye open in your area. Let the creepiness cointinue. Mwahahaha.

BOOOOOOO HOOO, now I am really going to drive everyone crazy checking the monitor every 5 minutes. Have the muckluks, snowshoes, sleeping back packed and ready to roll at a moments notice.

Almost out the door, where is that CCC? Oh, yea, almost forgot the GPS.

Here CCC I have a candy treat for you... :)

DUDE!!!... Creepy Crawly Cachers are more than welcome in my Haunted house! My Sweetpea has a freakin Worm Bin under the sink all year long!!!!!...Hows that for Creepy Crawly???~we feed em our leftovers!!!...Really!

Hmmm...What can I do to Lure a Creepy Crawly cacher my way?????...ILL BE BACK!!! (maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...But someday...and im bringin Somethin Fierce to the table!!!!! :antenna: )... B)

:) Umm Mr Creepy Crawly Guys...Can I be on that map too????? <_< Just a wee bit up and to the left of Rivercity! :)