CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Golly, big day for Creeping and Crawling into mail boxes. And it sounds like it was a real pick-me-up for many of us. I gotta say that the timing on this glowing coin was just about perfect.

The most excellent Creepy Crawly Cachers coin #67 arrived in Idaho today and I really truly really truly really truly am majorly happy and grateful!!

halloween_e0.gif

Received CCC #23 this afternoon :rolleyes::huh::D soooo happy!

Certainly wasn't expecting it. Gotta love the mystery coins! Maybe someday we will strike it rich and be able to repay all the generosity by making our own mystery coin(----->pipe dream...)

Thank you Creepy, Crawly Cachers!!

Wow!! I just got home and saw what we got today.

I also want to say thank you, thank you, thank you, whoever you are.

This is a great looking con. (the witch is kinda hot) :D

Let us know if we can help in anyway with your CreepyCrawlyCachers Crusade.

Thanks again and good luck to anyone still hoping for this coin.

:D

Halloween came a little early at my house and I got a treat instead of a trick!!! The witches and monsters where not knocking on my door, but instead where in my mailbox!! A Creepy Crawly Cachers mystery coin, whoo hoo!! Thanks so much, this is the first mystery coin that I have gotten. I know it seems like a foolish thing to do with a highly sought after gift, but I would like to drill a hole in it, place a tag on it and put it in a cache so lots of people can have a chance to enjoy it. That's what I do with all of my coins. Thanks so much for the great coin to share!!! - Robin

I've been sort of 'flat' in the geocoin arena . . . cash, because of the way I'm paid, is scarce right now, although the big double sized payday is due on Halloween! So I haven't been around the forums much . . . too much temptation.

But today, I ran out to check on one of my caches . . . the closest one to me . . . GCW24X -- Getchell Park & Ride, and what do you suppose I found?? I'd never heard of the coin 'cause it's been several weeks since I poked my head into the forums, but I've gotta say that I'm pleasantly surprised and delighted with #87!! Thanks so much for the lil' gem and the smile it put on my face. (Gotta love that "Bite Me"!)

1802937032_1509a41ff5_o.jpg

Errrrr.... ummmmm... :rolleyes: I'm not complaining (because I loooooooove my CCC coin :D ) but I just checked the map and the push pin for me has been located down in the Bootheel of Missouri. :huh: I live in Glendale, MO which is near Kirkwood, MO which is in St. Louis County. Can I send you my home coords? :D

CF30

I am guessing the CCC used Google Maps to locate the position, because I plugged in Glendale, MO, and it put me in the bootheel, too.

Wow, great to hear that they are coming to Europe, too :) Congratulations! :D

I know, exciting, isn't it! We may actually have a chance, Sabrina!

Naomi :D

I'll guess i won't be sleeping tonight now i know the CCC knows it's way to Europe.

KarelKraak is a very nice person, He deserves to recieve a coin like this one.

tot cache,

team Wij Drie :D

Errrrr.... ummmmm... :D I'm not complaining (because I loooooooove my CCC coin :D ) but I just checked the map and the push pin for me has been located down in the Bootheel of Missouri. :D I live in Glendale, MO which is near Kirkwood, MO which is in St. Louis County. Can I send you my home coords? :D

CF30

I am guessing the CCC used Google Maps to locate the position, because I plugged in Glendale, MO, and it put me in the bootheel, too.

Wierd, but all fixed now :) Thank you, CCC! :D

CF30

I've been sort of 'flat' in the geocoin arena . . . cash, because of the way I'm paid, is scarce right now, although the big double sized payday is due on Halloween! So I haven't been around the forums much . . . too much temptation.

But today, I ran out to check on one of my caches . . . the closest one to me . . . GCW24X -- Getchell Park & Ride, and what do you suppose I found?? I'd never heard of the coin 'cause it's been several weeks since I poked my head into the forums, but I've gotta say that I'm pleasantly surprised and delighted with #87!! Thanks so much for the lil' gem and the smile it put on my face. (Gotta love that "Bite Me"!)

1802937032_1509a41ff5_o.jpg

Fantastic job on the artwork...

congrats everyone.

WhaaaaHoooo!! I am pretty new yet to geocaching still SO imagine my utter surprise when MY VERY First mystery coins arrived in my mailbox! Welcome #77 and #143 to CT...Just in time for the Big day!!!I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling of anticipation...surprise...joy!!!! I tell ya, I love *all* you guys here and in the geocaching community! What a great, generous and amazing group of friends I am blessed with! :(:):(

Thanks CCC for your incredible generosity!

DrJeepStr

ps -

did other folks get two geocoins and if so, I am suppose to place BOTH in caches...right? Duh?

After two attempts and misses at finding a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin, I found one today.

When I got home for a nice walk, I checked the map of CreepyCrawlyCachers coins. I noticed a another had been dropped thirty miles from me. I was quickly talked into going for it and off we went. It took a while as there was a lot of traffic. Finally arrive at the cache and open it to find the coin still there. Unfortunately I had forgotten my traders at home in my rush to get out the door. I'll go back in the next couple of days to leave a trade for it.

After another hour to get home, I pass the coin to my daughter so that she can enjoy it. No sooner do I do so and there is a earthquake (5.6 I looked). Definately a earthshaking moment.

Thanks coin #160 CreepyCrawlyCachers

WhaaaaHoooo!! I am pretty new yet to geocaching still SO imagine my utter surprise when MY VERY First mystery coins arrived in my mailbox! Welcome #77 and #143 to CT...Just in time for the Big day!!!I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling of anticipation...surprise...joy!!!! I tell ya, I love *all* you guys here and in the geocaching community! What a great, generous and amazing group of friends I am blessed with! :(:):(

DrJeepStr

ps -

did other folks get two geocoins and if so, I am suppose to place BOTH in caches...right? Duh?

Email sent.

After two attempts and misses at finding a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin, I found one today.

When I got home for a nice walk, I checked the map of CreepyCrawlyCachers coins. I noticed a another had been dropped thirty miles from me. I was quickly talked into going for it and off we went. It took a while as there was a lot of traffic. Finally arrive at the cache and open it to find the coin still there. Unfortunately I had forgotten my traders at home in my rush to get out the door. I'll go back in the next couple of days to leave a trade for it.

After another hour to get home, I pass the coin to my daughter so that she can enjoy it. No sooner do I do so and there is a earthquake (5.6 I looked). Definately a earthshaking moment.

Thanks coin #160 CreepyCrawlyCachers

Congrats! Also felt the earthquake here as well.

It's Creepy in Canada too....Checking my new cache I found coin #65 in the depths of a spooky ridge high above the ocean...as I looked out over the water on the moonlit night I could swear I saw a ghost ship with sails a furling.....the wind was picking up & a branch tapped me on the shoulder ....arrrhhhhh .....just then the owl perchered high in the Douglas fir above me screached & I hightailed it out of there ...and tomorrow is Halloween!!!

Thanks Creepy Crew!!!

Our log from tonight:

Mr and Mrs Landsharkz and the Canine LS went out for a walk tonight under cover of darkness to find the cache along the trail by the gurgling creek. Our journey tonight was 8.5km round trip by foot, but the canine did twice that easily! The area under the bridge is still magical but nighttime brings a chill to the air and we heard rustling in the bushes - racoons!

The Creepy Crawly Cachers coin was still sitting in the dark recesses of the container along with a mystical TB that holds a crystal ball. We took the coin and the TB and left a signature tag and a new Canadian Cacher Micro Cache with a Rite in the Rain log sheet ready to hide. Thanks for visiting our island CCC, that's one fine coin you have there!

WhaaaaHoooo!! I am pretty new yet to geocaching still SO imagine my utter surprise when MY VERY First mystery coins arrived in my mailbox! Welcome #77 and #143 to CT...Just in time for the Big day!!!I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling of anticipation...surprise...joy!!!! I tell ya, I love *all* you guys here and in the geocaching community! What a great, generous and amazing group of friends I am blessed with! :):(:D

DrJeepStr

ps -

You could always send the extra up here to W. MA..... :(

Darn. I was just going to post that I thought Glenn721's CCC coin was lonely, being the only one in Florida. Checked the map, and the Dream Cachers over on the west coast of Florida have one, too. Guess I'll go sit out in the pumpkin patch with Linus tonight, too. :) Here Creepy Crawler Cachers, here Creepy Crawler Cachers, .... :(. Hey, it worked for Damenace, didn't it? :(

Seriously, congrats to all the finders of this way cool coin!

And everybody keep your eyes on your little ones tonight, and have a safe and happy Hallooween!

WhaaaaHoooo!! I am pretty new yet to geocaching still SO imagine my utter surprise when MY VERY First mystery coins arrived in my mailbox! Welcome #77 and #143 to CT...Just in time for the Big day!!!I'm sure everyone can recall the feeling of anticipation...surprise...joy!!!! I tell ya, I love *all* you guys here and in the geocaching community! What a great, generous and amazing group of friends I am blessed with! :(:(:)

DrJeepStr

ps -

Email sent.

Not that I've received any in the mail but since I'm new to the Mystery coins thing I don't know what the rules are. Thanks for sharing.

BOOO!!! At about 12:30AM last night I checked my email and saw a note from Creepy Crawly Cachers in GCWFHD a cache I "watch". I almost went after the coin at 1AM but decided to go to bed and get up early.

While heading to the cache this morning I was checking email and saw King Boreas' note. Ratz!! I'm going to miss it again. I wish I would have come last night. Oh, well, I'm almost there I might as well check.

WooHoo! (or is that WooBoo!) The CCC coin was still there. What a great Halloween gift!

Now, being new to all of this Mystery Coin stuff I had no idea how rare a position this coin actually is. If I'd known I would have made the trek to the cache at 1AM last night!! Coin #167 is now safe and sound in my little collection in Minnesota.

Now that I know more about these Mystery Coins I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on them.

Thanks CCC, from an excited Sokratz. :(

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................

I do HAve it :())))))))))))))))))))

I am in school now and type it right this monet ... frist i was check my mail in post office ..(since when maill arrive that place is frist thing to load it then senad all over in anchorage butmy po there so i get mail fast after it arrive ) when i walk to my po then i alway peek in my po without unlock then i open and say whoa that big mail frist thing i about to shrink because i recive one sliver one numver 122 ..... will be pos picturet it soon ....

I do HAve it :D))))))))))))))))))))

I am in school now and type it right this monet ... frist i was check my mail in post office ..(since when maill arrive that place is frist thing to load it then senad all over in anchorage butmy po there so i get mail fast after it arrive ) when i walk to my po then i alway peek in my po without unlock then i open and say whoa that big mail frist thing i about to shrink because i recive one sliver one numver 122 ..... will be pos picturet it soon ....

I am so happy for you!

:(:):):D:(:lol:

I do HAve it :)))))))))))))))))))))

I am so happy for you!

:):):D:D:D:D

LOL! I know! What is it about DH that just makes you so happywhen good things happen to him! :D

I do HAve it :)))))))))))))))))))))

I am so happy for you!

:):):D:D:D:D

LOL! I know! What is it about DH that just makes you so happywhen good things happen to him! :D

He just seems like such a sweet young man!