CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Congrats to all new scared coiners. This is a scary coin and I have been a bit scared today. It seems like my mind is playing tricks on me, it seems like it erases track of former trades. I can´t remember them all and I haven´t even done that many. Creepy and spooky. Can it be the coin rubbing off from a long distance??

grodan

Karlsruhe has been bumped also!!!!

I got this great Coin to my Birthday today. Thank you so much, to all, who made it possible, that i got this Coin!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Wooohooooooooooo!

Can´t believe!

Matlock75

Edited by matlock75

Congrats Matlock!!!!! Youve been CCCed!...and guess what?~SO DID I!!!!

Where else does magic happen than at GW6!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!! <_<

Kay, I was talkin with some local cachers from my hood...of which who I may be partly responsible for their coin addiction. We were about to get lunch when I was tellin about the little coin flip page that goes with my coin and diggin for one in my pockets, then all of a sudden YEEEEOW...HOLY COW!!!!! :D

They thought I just got bit or that I had lost something...But nope, it was way better than a bite! I HAD A CCC IN MY POCKET!!!...No Kiddin There it was #169 starring right at me!!! I was bewildered beyond belief!!! They know about mystery coins from me and my Secret Agent cache, so they knew how special it was.

Mr. Team Orville said, "you know when you were at the auction table I saw a guy that looked like he took something from your pocket, only he had nothing in his hand" So he may have very well saw Franky himself!!! B) Funny thing was Gojaybee, T-jed, CCL and Dorkfish were right behind me and saw nothing!!!(that I know of)...and I know it wasnt them!

Anyhow WOW...I am still amazed at the stealth of you CCC, That was good- Real Good!!! Sure am glad I made my way to the auction table to kick down some booty B)

I took a pic of me with my new prize, but you'll have to excuse my hair and the light must have been off a bit, cause I dont look quite right...?

2f0d58f4-bebe-4d00-b11d-c308d5278717.jpg

Heres the back...So so ya know what # I got!!!

64aa741e-39a4-437b-b46e-bd8f17540bdf.jpg

Sure wish I had taken pics at GW...What was I thinkin!!! B) EH, you know me- I WASNT! B)

B)B)B):D

Whoooo, that's really great, Holger!!! B)B):D Happy Birthday, and what a great Birthday Present! <_<

I guess nobody who comes to your party today will bring a better birthday gift...

Now I can delete that CCC coin that is still travelling around here from my watchlist. I was hoping that I would be able to get it for you one day but it was never in reach... B)

Oh, and congratulations to Jim and 007BigD, too!!!

Edited by Steinwälzer
Where did the Creepy Crawly Coin Location Map go to?
We dont know, hope this coin is not done making it's rounds and making people smile, this is really a heart desire geocoin we been hoping to receive some day, since Halloween just around the corner. It would really make it a SpookTacular day in NorthEastern Wisconsin, if one showed up here. Hope you are alright who ever you are Mystery CreepyCrawlyCacher.
I was totally shocked when I opened my mailbox the other day & out popped a Creepy Crawly Cachers geocoin. How cool is that? This is a really cute coin. Thank you so much for thinking of me :)
CONGRATS KARMA, your one lucky gal to receive such a SPOOKTACULAR mystery geocoin. Were very happy for you. We never stop beleiving and hope that with all the caches we placed this weekend that the creepycrawlycachers, will think we did a good deed and will bless us someday with the very cool geocoin.

I was totally shocked when I opened my mailbox the other day & out popped a Creepy Crawly Cachers geocoin. How cool is that? This is a really cute coin. Thank you so much for thinking of me :lol:

That is totally way cool Karma!!! Congratulations!!

now I have to go back and get that last book read :)

Look out here we come, we are attending a event this weekend in Illinois called Cache Slash Fest 2008, We are so excited, Maybe we will be lucky since this is a event and has to do with Halloween , maybe we will be lucky and the CreepyCrawlyCacher will be there and bless us with the SPOOKTACULAR Mystery Geocoin. We can't help ourselves, we have to keep beleiving. This event would be the perfect fitting for a Mystery coiner like this be present and with their mystery coins. :laughing::unsure::P

By the way Sarah of Crowsfeat30, we look forward to seeing you again, just seen you posted that you are attending also, be great to see you again. Not to many names we notice by name but yours and Greyhounder we know. It will be a fun haunting time.

Look out here we come, we are attending a event this weekend in Illinois called Cache Slash Fest 2008, We are so excited, Maybe we will be lucky since this is a event and has to do with Halloween , maybe we will be lucky and the CreepyCrawlyCacher will be there and bless us with the SPOOKTACULAR Mystery Geocoin. We can't help ourselves, we have to keep beleiving. This event would be the perfect fitting for a Mystery coiner like this be present and with their mystery coins. :lol:B):laughing:

By the way Sarah of Crowsfeat30, we look forward to seeing you again, just seen you posted that you are attending also, be great to see you again. Not to many names we notice by name but yours and Greyhounder we know. It will be a fun haunting time.

bump
720464d2-252c-402b-b3a5-3cea12e69f6c.jpg

A mailer arrived in my mailbox the other day with a very odd return address.

I open it to find a mystery coin!!! Thanks to CCC for the wonderful coin.

What a surprise it was...my first mystery coin that I received in the mail!

Can't wait until friday!!

Wow Congrads Yalehockeymom, very nice geocoin. Glad you received such a spooktacular geocoin.

I never bothered to even look in this thread, for some reason. Today, I was given the reason. I received a CCC coin in the mail. I am pretty stoked about it. So now what do I do with the coin? Do I keep it or place it?

(Yeah, Im lazy, dont feel like going back through 18 pages and reading, if there is an explanation.)

Thank you to everyone for the kind words!!!

Sparticus06,

I can understand how excited you were when you got yours.

Congrads to you!!!

The coin is yours to keep or move it along. It is activated to CCC account and from what I understand is that you can not profit from it. Enjoy

YHM

YAH, Congrads Sparticus, great to see you were blessed with the CreepyCrawly Cachers Mystery Geocoin. Very fitting since Halloween is just in two days. We would be proud to show this coin off to all our friends if we were to be blessed with this coin.

We are so happy for you. Thank You CreepyCrawlyCachers for making someone day more spooktacular. :o;):D

My CCC coin made the trip to our Annual Halloween party this year. I needed a coin to flip!

Joefrog and Chelemybell in costume, Two-Face and Poison Ivy

38a75046-c9c4-45df-9be8-8244784966b8.jpg

What's a party without a flaming pumpkin?

e0643545-77a5-42f1-b8a7-50cf1b45250f.jpg

Even Ellie the Geo-Dog dressed for the occasion.

3d384678-2bb7-434b-982e-56125ae38c2a.jpg

How to make a flaming pumpkin:

Soak a roll of toilet paper in kerosene overnight. Place in pumpkin and light -- makes a 3' flame for about 20 minutes!

My CCC coin made the trip to our Annual Halloween party this year. I needed a coin to flip!

Joefrog and Chelemybell in costume, Two-Face and Poison Ivy

38a75046-c9c4-45df-9be8-8244784966b8.jpg

What's a party without a flaming pumpkin?

e0643545-77a5-42f1-b8a7-50cf1b45250f.jpg

Even Ellie the Geo-Dog dressed for the occasion.

3d384678-2bb7-434b-982e-56125ae38c2a.jpg

How to make a flaming pumpkin:

Soak a roll of toilet paper in kerosene overnight. Place in pumpkin and light -- makes a 3' flame for about 20 minutes!

Hello Joefrog, love the costumes, and thanks for sharing some pictures with us. Glad to hear you got a CCC Coin. Congrads!!

Well for Halloween we werent blessed with receiving the CreepyCrawlyCachers ;) Mystery Coin. We will never loose hope or faith, we know you will visit us someday. :sad: We still have your other trackables on our wishlist. Maybe we will be still lucky and receive them. They been on our wishlist since the first day we seen them. Happy Halloween CCC

joefrog, Great pictures. Looks like a fun way to spend Halloween.

The flu hit our house Friday morning and I ended up with 4 kids sleeping where ever they landed. They all have fevers, sore throats, upset stomachs and no voices (which isn't a bad thing). Even worse than missing trick or treating is that we had a caching trip planned for today to an area we haven't been to before.

Someday we'll see the CreepyCrawly Cachers Mystery Geocoin but for today I'm just going to disinfect the house.

It's always amazing that the mystery coiners know exactly when you need a pick me up. It was a very long and awful week, with it culminating in my father being admitted to the hospital. So we took today just to hide away get some rest and try to muddle thru things. I didn't even check the mail box til this evening. Upon checking I found a brown envelope with just our address on it. To our surprise we found a Creepy Crawly Cachers coin #216 inside. WOW! Just the kind of pick me up I need. Thank you so much CCC for bringing us up, it's people (or ghouls) such as yourselves who make life worthwhile.

Thank You!!!!!!

Frank n Beckie

It's always amazing that the mystery coiners know exactly when you need a pick me up. It was a very long and awful week, with it culminating in my father being admitted to the hospital. So we took today just to hide away get some rest and try to muddle thru things. I didn't even check the mail box til this evening. Upon checking I found a brown envelope with just our address on it. To our surprise we found a Creepy Crawly Cachers coin #216 inside. WOW! Just the kind of pick me up I need. Thank you so much CCC for bringing us up, it's people (or ghouls) such as yourselves who make life worthwhile.

Thank You!!!!!!

Frank n Beckie

whoottttttt.. iam happy for you, well deserve :):lol:

I hope you father get fast better :)

Thanks creepy the creep with gifting your coin to coiners who really deserve :lol::lol::lol: