CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

I had this coin on my watchlist for quite a while. I was away for a 3 week trip in the bush and when I got back, I nearly forgot about the coin. ;)

Well, this afternoon, I check my computer and I notice that one had been dropped in a cache a few kilometers from my place. I hurry out to the pickup with my geopouch and GPS. When I got to the cache area, there were fresh tracks in the deep snow. :D Finally, when I got to the cache, I open the lid and see that the coin is still there. :D

I left an unactivated coin in exchange for the next to find. Thank you so much, CreepyCrawlyCachers. for a chance to find this coin. :D

I had this coin on my watchlist for quite a while. I was away for a 3 week trip in the bush and when I got back, I nearly forgot about the coin. :laughing:

Well, this afternoon, I check my computer and I notice that one had been dropped in a cache a few kilometers from my place. I hurry out to the pickup with my geopouch and GPS. When I got to the cache area, there were fresh tracks in the deep snow. :D Finally, when I got to the cache, I open the lid and see that the coin is still there. :D

I left an unactivated coin in exchange for the next to find. Thank you so much, CreepyCrawlyCachers. for a chance to find this coin. :(

You are a brave soul!!

Congrats indeed BigJohn!

I see the CCC is still droppin coins as of 5 days ago! The closest cache to me is few hours away and has been reported that no CCC exists in that cache!!! :rolleyes: ...someone nabbed it, yet people still have gone after it!!! Boy that'd be a let down...I have yet to be denied a mystery coin at the cache. Everyone Ive went for was there! :D Still waitin for my chance at this one!

Christmas is almost here and CCC is always welcome under the tree id say. You could be the CCCC The Creept Crawly Christmas Cachers! :D

*SNIP*

You could be the CCCC The Creepy Crawly Christmas Cachers! :D

*SNORT* LMAO!!! :grin: Stop! Now you'r giving someone ideas. Cant't you just SEE Frankie with a Santa hat & the Count with Reindeer antlers and a shiny red nose & the Witch in an Elf suit? Or maybe Frankie in the Elf suit & the Count in the Santa hat ..... :o:rolleyes::D

Congrats to all the latest receivers/finders! I can't believe that the CCC is still going strong. Wow! You guys ROCK!!! :D

CF30

Wow!

How's this for creepy! :P

I haven't been caching for a couple of months...the only coin mailers on my desk are generous donations that I need to get listed for the fire-relief auction...and other than that, I haven't had any coin activity in quite a while...

Now, today, I just looked on my desk at the office and see a CCC coin! :P

I went up front and asked if anyone had stopped to see me...and they assured me nobody had been by!

I'm not sure where it came from...but it's here, and I LOVE it!!!

Thanks CCC!!!

Wow!

How's this for creepy! :P

I haven't been caching for a couple of months...the only coin mailers on my desk are generous donations that I need to get listed for the fire-relief auction...and other than that, I haven't had any coin activity in quite a while...

Now, today, I just looked on my desk at the office and see a CCC coin! :P

I went up front and asked if anyone had stopped to see me...and they assured me nobody had been by!

I'm not sure where it came from...but it's here, and I LOVE it!!!

Thanks CCC!!!

Right on! Congrats!

Dang C4!!! That is creepy!...and here I thought it was creepy to have someone creep into my shop and place a basket of goodies on my desk the other day for all the CSEA (Non teacher) employees, then yesterday it happened again~4 Jars of olives! I was workin on a bus and didnt see a thing!

Now if the CCC were to pay me a visit at work...I think I would have to go home and change my drawers!!! :lol:

And Yeah CF30...I think Frankie would look good in a Santa hat aswell! We could even hang ornaments from his bolts!!! :laughing: ...Oh wait~ Was that bump 6 little feet??? :blink:

OK guys have a question. None of these most excellent mystery coins has found its way to the Allentown,PA caches.

So I look on the map and there is one over an hour away in NJ I've been watching, question is it has been moved several times by cachers who don't know its a mystery coin! Is it still ok to go for it? Or should I just let it keep moving???

Thanks for the advice.

OK guys have a question. None of these most excellent mystery coins has found its way to the Allentown,PA caches.

So I look on the map and there is one over an hour away in NJ I've been watching, question is it has been moved several times by cachers who don't know its a mystery coin! Is it still ok to go for it? Or should I just let it keep moving???

Thanks for the advice.

I would say GO FOR IT!! CCC put this beauty out to be found, I'm sure they'd want this coin to have a good home!! Just MHO!!

Good luck!! Let us know if you do go for it!!

Thanks for the advice.

I would say GO FOR IT!! CCC put this beauty out to be found, I'm sure they'd want this coin to have a good home!! Just MHO!!

I'd go for it. If you look on the CCC profile, there is a map of the coins. I think there is one coin that is actually marked as someone's traveler. I wouldn't keep that one myself, or any other that someone had retrieved and then sent back out to share with the world. But otherwise, I'd be out the door ;-)

Thanks for the advice.

Couldn't have said it any better. Go for it!

O.K. you can officially call us crazy. I thought I would try to get a CCC coin for the person I was assigned in the W.E.G.E. mission. Well... according to the map there is one just 210 miles (one way) from our house. It's been there since Nov. 10th. We struck out at 0600 this morning. Drive drive drive.... arrive at the cache.. hike up a steep hill covered in snow... dig out the cache.. open it up.... and...... NO CCC Coin. :( Did ya think this story would have a happy ending? :rolleyes: We didn't get a CCC coin, but on the way home we stopped at Cabellas in Sidney, NE. :( Shopped a little. We had an adventure today, so all is well. I still have 25 days to find a mystery coin for my giftee. It was much better than working today! :D

O.K. you can officially call us crazy. I thought I would try to get a CCC coin for the person I was assigned in the W.E.G.E. mission. Well... according to the map there is one just 210 miles (one way) from our house. It's been there since Nov. 10th. We struck out at 0600 this morning. Drive drive drive.... arrive at the cache.. hike up a steep hill covered in snow... dig out the cache.. open it up.... and...... NO CCC Coin. :( Did ya think this story would have a happy ending? :rolleyes: We didn't get a CCC coin, but on the way home we stopped at Cabellas in Sidney, NE. :D Shopped a little. We had an adventure today, so all is well. I still have 25 days to find a mystery coin for my giftee. It was much better than working today! :D

That really stinks!

On the flip side, though.... a bad day caching is ALWAYS better than a good day at work, lol!

At least you had a good day and a fun adventure!

Memories are worth every penny!

Naomi :(

O.K. you can officially call us crazy. I thought I would try to get a CCC coin for the person I was assigned in the W.E.G.E. mission. Well... according to the map there is one just 210 miles (one way) from our house. It's been there since Nov. 10th. We struck out at 0600 this morning. Drive drive drive.... arrive at the cache.. hike up a steep hill covered in snow... dig out the cache.. open it up.... and...... NO CCC Coin. :D Did ya think this story would have a happy ending? :( We didn't get a CCC coin, but on the way home we stopped at Cabellas in Sidney, NE. :D Shopped a little. We had an adventure today, so all is well. I still have 25 days to find a mystery coin for my giftee. It was much better than working today! :(

Ohaaaaaaaaa

I know what you feel. There is a CCC a few hundred km away from me. The Coin should be a along time, in the same Cache. But many Cachers before found the Cache. So i´m not interested to Drive a long time, and get a Cache without this Great Coin. I didn´t have the time to make this journey.

Ohhhhhhhh budy, i wish, i never heard about this nice Coin......... So, i´m still waiting, perhaps one time, i will get this Great Coin. Never say never. The hope dies at last!

Creepy Crawly makes so much Geocachers happy, so i´m Happy too. With or without Coin, there is nothing i can do. :rolleyes:

Edited by matlock75

Thank you!!! looks like one was somewhat close to my house, but I don't see a note by the CCC and I don't see where it was logged into the cache or where anyone took it out. That is really neat! I'll have to keep an eye out on these 'mystery coins' to see what happens when they get released from the start the next time!!!!

No word form Backhiker and Damenace!!! :D ...I hope the bump in the dark didnt take them by surprize, causing them to frolic off into the woods, scared outa their minds, never to be seen again! :laughing:

Tough go on your CCC Team FIREBOY...But it sounds like you had a good day anyways~Maybe next time-eh :D

BUMP :anicute: ...who turned out the lights :o