CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

I got word there was a CCC coin in a cache within 50 miles of my home. I had a 2 day trip planned which prevented me from dashing out for the coin. After returning from my trip, I noticed the coin was still in the cache, so the next day, I drove to Virginia (from North Carolina) to visit GCHH8F. When I arrived at the cache I was suprised to see coin #244 still waiting to be retrieved. I grabbed this one up and felt as though my day was complete. I will certainly make this coin available for discovery amoung our local cachers BUT the coin itself will remain a part of my own collection. Thanks again for the coin! Thanks goes out also to "creacher" for notifying me of the existence of the coin in that cache.

Edited by Night-Hawk

It's a rare occasion for me to come to these threads, there are so many that I just get overwhelmed, but I saw the CCC mystery coin tonight when I stopped to play with LadyBee4T for awhile.

I just want to congratulate the designer/idea person or persons for this one. The way this one looks is just cute. I laughed at it and thought it was one of the most creative I have ever seen.

That's all, just had to compliment you on a really neat idea. Love the backside with the rabbit ears and the backsides of the characters. Very funny!

Great job and keep having fun with it!

anne

Woo hoo! A CCC coin is now happily residing in Nova Scotia. :(

I've been so busy lately I haven't had much time for reading the forums (hence why this post is a week late), so I didn't remember hearing about this new mystery coin before my eyes fell upon it in person. But that was a very nice way to become acquainted. :P

Thanks to whoever is behind this one! The creativity and generosity of the people in this forum continues to shine.

Well, I am pleased to report that I am the VERY proud recipient of CCC # 108 and that it is safe and well in the north of Scotland.

Before today, I wasn't even aware of mystery coins and their purpose and now I have one!

I have to say that I am completely overwhelmed that there are some really good guys out there in the caching world. So here's to CCC themselves for distributing these coins and to the Highland Geofairy for passing one on to me as well.

On a day like today when I am off work sick, it has considerably brightened up my day.

Once again a

BIG THANKS

Well, I am pleased to report that I am the VERY proud recipient of CCC # 108 and that it is safe and well in the north of Scotland.

Before today, I wasn't even aware of mystery coins and their purpose and now I have one!

I have to say that I am completely overwhelmed that there are some really good guys out there in the caching world. So here's to CCC themselves for distributing these coins and to the Highland Geofairy for passing one on to me as well.

On a day like today when I am off work sick, it has considerably brightened up my day.

Once again a

BIG THANKS

Very cool, and congratulations!

I would like some clarification please

On the CCC coin it says

This trackable coin has been activated under the CCC’s account…a curse upon those that try to profit from this gift. Do not sell this coin.

Can these coins be traded for other coins?

It can be traded.. just not sold.

I would like some clarification please

On the CCC coin it says

This trackable coin has been activated under the CCC’s account…a curse upon those that try to profit from this gift. Do not sell this coin.

Can these coins be traded for other coins?

It can be traded.. just not sold.

Yeah but who would want to. It's pretty rare to actually get a Mystery Coin to begin with.

w00t. Looked in the mailbox today and what did I see? A CreepyCrawlyCachers Coin that came to me.

Number 106

What a beautiful coin. I would have to say that it is the best coin I have seen ( we only have 30 or so) and held in my hot little hand. Thanks CCC. You have made my day.

Edited by Team FIREBOY

When I came home from work today there was an envelope waiting for me. The envelope was sent from Sweden, and since I didn't expect something from Sweden I got very exited and ripped it open.

Inside it was another envelope but inside that envelope there was a very cool CCC coin hiding.

Thank you very much for this GREAT suprise CCC!

#223 will have a special place in my collection :laughing:

CCC, you used to scare me (when I was young of course), now I feel inspired by you! The work you have done is amazing at the least! Never let anyone bring you down, you're mission is noble! The smiles you bring are contagious much like the spirit of caring you display!

If you ever climb aboard the broomstick (not you Drac, you can fly) and come out my way, I'd be grateful for the opportunity to make YOUR day...maybe a bit of a meal (not sure where the "blood banks" are though lol) and some relaxation? It's not much, but my way of saying THANK-YOU!!

You mystery coiners (and all you who give so generously and lovingly)have shown how very caring this community is, I feel it's one big happy family! When someone is down, you all jump in and bring joy to them! Sure, we have our differences, but don't ALL families? The way this community is...well, I'm touched! THANK-YOU all for being YOU!! Makes me proud to belong to this group!! Just remember...what comes around goes full circle!

You mystery coiners (and all you who give so generously and lovingly)have shown how very caring this community is, I feel it's one big happy family! When someone is down, you all jump in and bring joy to them! Sure, we have our differences, but don't ALL families? The way this community is...well, I'm touched! THANK-YOU all for being YOU!! Makes me proud to belong to this group!! Just remember...what comes around goes full circle!

I agree whole-heartedly!!!! And I hope that you all really do realize how much you are appreciated!!

Well, I recently found out I received a CCC coin #171. I am in the process of moving and now that things have settled a bit I opened my mail that the folks have brought from PA.

I must say what a pleasant surprise - it has been a long 3 weeks living on a friend's couch and NO geocaching :laughing: due to trying to settle into the job and find housing... Just the pick me up I needed :D

....thank you so much!!!!

Steel City Babes#8

Well, I recently found out I received a CCC coin #171. I am in the process of moving and now that things have settled a bit I opened my mail that the folks have brought from PA.

I must say what a pleasant surprise - it has been a long 3 weeks living on a friend's couch and NO geocaching :laughing: due to trying to settle into the job and find housing... Just the pick me up I needed :D

....thank you so much!!!!

Steel City Babes#8

Yea!!! Congrats!! Good job, CCC!!!!

Congratulations to all recent finders and receivers!!! :laughing:

When I look at the map I see some pins in Germany already! Even two in caches, but these are too far away from me... but I guess I shouldn't complain as I have already found the GSA and the Geocoin Fairy this month. Another mystery coin would be not fair, I guess :D (But I would have to lie if I say I don't want one :D This coin is just great, and as most of you already know, I just love glow-in-the-dark things :D )

If you have received a CCC geocoin, either in a cache box or mailbox, please "grab" the coin from the cache or the CCC. The tracking number number is on the edge of the coin. The CCC is continually updating the CCC's map, and this makes it much easier for the CCC to work their map magic. The CCC appreciate all of your kind words of support. Let the creepiness continue.

From Wikipedia:

San Bernardino County is the largest county in the contiguous United States by area, containing more land than each of nine states. The county is larger in area than the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Delaware combined. Any of those states could be replaced in the list by New Jersey, Vermont, or New Hampshire.

And not one CCC coin to be found. :blink:

:unsure::D:ph34r::D:cool::D :D :D :D :D;):D:)

CCC logged my cache Memorial Park II last night; the email arrived around midnight, and had I checked my email, I would have been out there in a flash, but I didn't see it until I got to work today. Boy was my morning filled with anxiety...would someone else race out there first?.. would whoever FTFs the new one just down the park path stop by for a second find?... Blasted through the doors at 11:55ish racing for the park, flipped over the rocks and pulled out the cache, but it wasn't on top? oh no! tore it open and pulled out the logbook and there it was all shiny and looking up at me :D YAY! Thank you Creepy Crawly Cachers!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a week, a GSA coin (in the same cache no less), and AMAZING Mission package from CB, and now a CCC coin :D :D :D Wow. wow. wow. Thank you CCC!!!!!!!!

When I came home from work today there was an envelope waiting for me. The envelope was sent from Sweden, and since I didn't expect something from Sweden I got very exited and ripped it open.

Inside it was another envelope but inside that envelope there was a very cool CCC coin hiding.

Thank you very much for this GREAT suprise CCC!

#223 will have a special place in my collection :unsure:

Smort, I think that the CCC wants you to start getting folks to celebrate Halloween there in Norge!

I got coin 72, we have to get them together some day and see what secrets they tell, lol!

Naomi :ph34r:

From Wikipedia:

San Bernardino County is the largest county in the contiguous United States by area, containing more land than each of nine states. The county is larger in area than the states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Delaware combined. Any of those states could be replaced in the list by New Jersey, Vermont, or New Hampshire.

And not one CCC coin to be found. :unsure:

Well, I guess it is true, size does not matter :ph34r:

I *really* wanted to get one of these to share with my son so when I saw that CCC had paid a visit to a local cache I was out the door... so fast that I neglected to put on socks! But cold feet weren't going to slow me down!

After a bit of a search I had the cache in hand, although really didn't expect to find the coin inside. But there it was, tucked under the log!!! #149! Woo Hoo! I think about the only thing that could have made this find cooler was if the glow in the dark had been all charged up so it would have been glowing when I opened the container :-)

I didn't think that my week could get much better after retrieving a Geocoin Fairy coin from a cache about 1am this morning, but wow! Less than 24 hours later this!

Thanks so much CCC! I can't even begin to tell you how much I look forward to sharing this awesome coin with my son, he wanted one of these so badly. Come morning time, you'll made a little cacher very, very happy... already made this big cacher pretty darn happy too :-)