CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things are getting creepy in PA. After a hectic day of work and errands, I was just thrilled when I got my mail today...we got a CreepyCrawlyCacher coin! I took Heather out on the porch to take a picture with the coin...we back came into the house and, man, that coin was REALLY glowing. So I snapped another picture in the house. Thanks CreepyCrawley...that is one great "treat"!

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01202.jpg

I was walking out the door to do the afternoon pickup and see an envelope. I had already spoken to one reciever and was a little jealous. So when I opened it I exclaimed "Yippee! I was sent a CreepyCrawlercachers coin!!!" My husband has no idea what I was talking about, and can't hear me to explain it now, though I am sure the ringing in his ears will stop tomorrow.

Isn't it fun explaining the mystery coins to the much better half? The missus catches the excitement, but something gets lost in the translation ;) .

Wow ... My wife told me I got one of these in the mail today and sent me a pic thru the phone so I could see it ! Since I'm on the road now and will not be home for another 10 days , now I got something to look forward to. A very fitting coin for me since my birthday is a day after halloween. Thanks so much for the nice surprise in the mail !!

Is that one big coin or just small hands!

LOL! Maybe a little of both.

That geocoin is big, didn't realize how big until I saw this photo. Congrats to all the recent finders, I'm setting up decorations tonight for our annual Haunted Yard, so a CCC geocoin will feel right at home!

Woo-Hoo!!! I can't believe it - I just received a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin in the mail! Thank you CCC - I will treasure it always...well, until they pry it from my cold dead fingers...MWAH - HAH - HAH! That's right, #132 is now in Bristol, Tennessee.

Congrats to 3Doxies and all the recent lucky ones.

Wow, just 2 days, and look at all the happy people!!! ;)

Here Creepy Crawly Cachers, here Creepy Crawly Cachers :laughing: !!!!! Hey, It worked with the Great Geo Pumpkin :santa: !

It Worked!!!! It Worked!!!!

Went out to get the mail today and what do you know, a package forwarded to me from my old address. I opened it up and about fell over ;) !! Thank you CCC :blink: .

Where is BooBoo so I can take a picture?

He/She is getting closer then! So now I will try it too

Here creepy crawler cachers, here creepy crawler cachers.. :santa:

Unbelievable! Unexpected! Wow! South Dakota definitely has things that go bump in the night.

#183 has journeyed to our home and all of us were jumping up & down for joy! We love Halloween in this house. Heck we love any holiday but Halloween really kicks off the season of fun for us – all the joy and delights to be had with the kids.

CCC, you just added another level of joy and delight to this home. Thank you so much. Thank you! From all of us! Woo-hoo!

Tuesday is our crazy day here but every time we pass by my desk we grab the coin to check out all the cool glow on the coin. Glow is one extreme fave around here. Love the prefix too. Sweet coin full of laughter and fun!

Thank you for your incredible generosity!

Go Girl with The CreepyCrawlyCachersCoin

869a9e8b-a52b-4829-a686-df11a594698b.jpg

King Finder with The CreepyCrawlyCachersCoin

90f6d5e3-90b0-49b1-92f4-f167d40de26a.jpg

Wow, I go out of town for a couple of days to drop the Wicked Witch of the West at the airport for her trip back to the US (FINALLY, thank God!) and I miss all the fun!

Congrats everyone, I'm envious, but so happy for ya'll, too! Oh, and Lori, love the costumes!

Sure hope CCC can make it over the pond! This American in Sweden sure would love one!

Only just discovered this thread. Awesome coin!

Very :santa:

giant_weta.jpg

We have some pretty creepy crawlies down here, I hope you can find time to pay a visit, I'm sure you would feel right at home :santa:

Wow, that has got to be one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. Why would anyone put that on their hand? Ick

Can't wait to see a pic of the coin :laughing:

On your hand... thats nothing! Try one DOWN THE BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our cats (one in particular) use to catch some of the smaller species of these and bring them into the house to show us... They wanted to show us what great hunters they were. We had a lot of weta living around the property. One night just after we settled down for the night my wife thought she felt something sharp over on her side of the bed (don't be rude!), but then couldn't find it again.

Some hours later I was awoken from my sleep by something crawling OVER MY HAND - which was on the complete opposite side of the bed and on the out side edge!!!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally FLEW out of bed, sheets flung back and had the light turned on all in an fraction of a second!

There was a weta, about half of the size of this one... sitting on the sheets. It had crossed the entire bed and managed to get over me too!! Talk about a CREEPY experience!!!!!! Man it freaked me out!!!

wgtnweta.jpg

We figure that the cat had bought it in earlier in the evening and taken it down the bed.... AND LEFT IT THERE!!!

Now if anything deserves a CCC geocoin - this does! :blink:

I still shudder when I think about it... and it was at least 7 years ago!!! Brrrrrrr.

Edited by keewee

On your hand... thats nothing! Try one DOWN THE BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our cats (one in particular) use to catch some of the smaller species of these and bring them into the house to show us... They wanted to show us what great hunters they were. We had a lot of weta living around the property. One night just after we settled down for the night my wife thought she felt something sharp over on her side of the bed (don't be rude!), but then couldn't find it again.

Some hours later I was awoken from my sleep by something crawling OVER MY HAND - which was on the complete opposite side of the bed and on the out side edge!!!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally FLEW out of bed, sheets flung back and had the light turned on all in an fraction of a second!

There was a weta, about half of the size of this one... sitting on the sheets. It had crossed the entire bed and managed to get over me too!! Talk about a CREEPY experience!!!!!! Man it freaked me out!!!

wgtnweta.jpg

We figure that the cat had bought it in earlier in the evening and taken it down the bed.... AND LEFT IT THERE!!!

Now if anything deserves a CCC geocoin - this does! :santa:

I still shudder when I think about it... and it was at least 7 years ago!!! Brrrrrrr.

Eeeeeeewwwww! That definitely deserves a CCC coin! :laughing:

WOW!! Thanks!!

I have a new postman & she has been asking about Geocaching & coins. I was standing there talking to her when I noticed this big white envelope. I wasn't expecting anything, but it felt like a coin. The 1st geocoin she got to see was this one! What a great coin to show her as her 1st coin. I have a feeling she may be getting a GPS for Christmas!! :laughing:

WOW!! Thanks!!

I have a new postman & she has been asking about Geocaching & coins. I was standing there talking to her when I noticed this big white envelope. I wasn't expecting anything, but it felt like a coin. The 1st geocoin she got to see was this one! What a great coin to show her as her 1st coin. I have a feeling she may be getting a GPS for Christmas!! :laughing:

CachingCoins

I have a GPS you can have inexchange for the coin. You can even "pay it forward" to the postwoman, honestly, I think that idea is great.

Accordiongal

A second glowing creepy coin has landed in MI. Opened my mail today to find this great looking coin. Like DD, I had it outside and when I stepped in, it was glowing very brightly. Think I could use this to find night caches. Thank you for the very nice coin.

Nice job, Clayton. Well deserved. Maybe we can hunt night caches together with ours :huh: