CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Wow, what a nice surprise after a very long day. I had a full day at work and then had to immediately take my daughters to dance class. When I got home tonight, a CCC coin was in the mailbox waiting for me. Woot!!

Thanks so much CCC. I just love the back of the coin. :D We got #96, which is one of my favorite numbers.

Congratulations to all the others that have either found or received one!

ccc.jpg

I just checked the map and Creepy Crawler has not yet visited Missouri (St. Louis, MO to be exact...) so here I sit with my fingers crossed that they will show up here soon too. :huh: But hopefully not while I am stuck at work and unable to make a mad dash out to a cache. :D

Congrats to all the receivers!!! :o:D:huh:

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

I found one of these great coins in my mailbox today. Great surprise and an even better dinner conversation thereafter.

Thanks CCC for this superb surprise. This one will be kept with my special trasures. Very nice design. #75 is mine :D

Congrats to everyone else who received one of these beauties.

I was walking out the door to do the afternoon pickup and see an envelope. I had already spoken to one reciever and was a little jealous. So when I opened it I exclaimed "Yippee! I was sent a CreepyCrawlercachers coin!!!" My husband has no idea what I was talking about, and can't hear me to explain it now, though I am sure the ringing in his ears will stop tomorrow.

This coin is too cute! I love it! I am so grateful to be on the creepy list. :D I mean I know I have been on creepy list before, but I never got anything for it! Thanks CCC!

I wonder where all the fair trading is going to be done for these mailbox coins!

I'll gladly release a random coin or two, adopt them to the CCC, heck I'll even give out TWO candy bars per kid this year on Halloween if that is what it takes to keep this coin! :D

heck I'll even give out TWO candy bars per kid this year on Halloween if that is what it takes to keep this coin! :D

I know where I am sending MY kids to go trick or treating! When growing up, word traveled fast which house would hand out full size butterfingers :D.

There used to be this little elderly lady in our neighborhood that made POPCORN BALLS!! Oh my gosh, my mouth waters just remembering those. But she only made a few, so you had to get to her house EARLY!!

There used to be this little elderly lady in our neighborhood that made POPCORN BALLS!! Oh my gosh, my mouth waters just remembering those. But she only made a few, so you had to get to her house EARLY!!

Popcorn balls? I love those things!! I have a family member who still makes them at halloween each year. She even makes them in different flavors now. YUMMY!!!! I can't wait for the fun times to get here!!!

Woooo Hooo I found one of these sweet coins in my mailbox today!!! Thanks !!!!!

I wonder where all the fair trading is going to be done for these mailbox coins!

Hey I have mailbox coins and if the CCC would like one I'll send it to him/her tomorrow. But I bet if I used the return address on the envelope it wouldn't get to him :D

I'd love to find a CreepyCrawlyCachers mystery coin in my mailbox.... but, if not I'll content myself by playing with the oddball creepies that frequent the rocks and trees on our ranch :D . So far this week it's been odd howling noises at night (not the coyotes this time), centipedes crawling up the side of the barn, and our quite friendly herd of resident deer!

I just got in from spending my much needed Fall Break in Charleston, SC and even though I was very sleepy I tried to find all the mail that arrived while I was gone. I had to locate four different stacks, my sister was puppy and house sitting and apparently had left each day's mail on a different surface.

Much to my surprise, I found an envelope I most definitely wasn't expecting and what should be inside but a brand new Creepy Crawly Cachers geocoin #213. I don't know how I was chosen to receive this gift, but I can promise I will never do anything to warrant the curse.

Thank you very much CCC!!!!

P.S. My favorite part of this geocoin is the prankster Frankenstein's Monster; I always give others bunny ears too :D

P.P.S. Congratulations to all the other new CCC geocoin owners, I am very proud to be among you!!!

P.P.P.S. Happy Halloween to all :D

Edited by TokyoBlossom

mawahahaha.....the mailman delivered to our haunted castle today!!! Frankenstein and his bride say HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEENNNNNN AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY!!!!! The surprise was most awesome!!!! I'm not sure who likes it more....Frankie or me!!! :D

Frankensteinandhisbride.jpg

Very fine looking couple, anyone we should know?

Popcorn balls, Yum! My neighbor was an old lady who used a "honey bucket" And made peanut butter fudge, too! She cooked on a wood stove and had a very cool root cellar.

mawahahaha.....the mailman delivered to our haunted castle today!!! Frankenstein and his bride say HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEENNNNNN AND THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY!!!!! The surprise was most awesome!!!! I'm not sure who likes it more....Frankie or me!!! :D

Frankensteinandhisbride.jpg

You should add that pic to joefrog's cointest... nice looking couple! :D Now reply to my email woman! :huh:

Congrat's to all CCC coin getters, great to see lots of happy coin addicts :huh:

heck I'll even give out TWO candy bars per kid this year on Halloween if that is what it takes to keep this coin! :huh:

I know where I am sending MY kids to go trick or treating! When growing up, word traveled fast which house would hand out full size butterfingers ;).

In your area stay away from Saratoga, they are miserly scrooges! :ph34r:

heck I'll even give out TWO candy bars per kid this year on Halloween if that is what it takes to keep this coin! ;)

I know where I am sending MY kids to go trick or treating! When growing up, word traveled fast which house would hand out full size butterfingers :ph34r:.

In your area stay away from Saratoga, they are miserly scrooges! ;)

Maybe I should take my kids to Los Altos, Los Gatos, Saratoga and Palo Alto :unsure:.

I wonder what Steve Jobs hands out for Halloween, ipods anyone? :huh:

Here Creepy Crawly Cachers, here Creepy Crawly Cachers ;) !!!!! Hey, It worked with the Great Geo Pumpkin :ph34r: !

It Worked!!!! It Worked!!!!

Went out to get the mail today and what do you know, a package forwarded to me from my old address. I opened it up and about fell over :huh: !! Thank you CCC ;) .

Where is BooBoo so I can take a picture?

Here Creepy Crawly Cachers, here Creepy Crawly Cachers ;) !!!!! Hey, It worked with the Great Geo Pumpkin ;) !

It Worked!!!! It Worked!!!!

Went out to get the mail today and what do you know, a package forwarded to me from my old address. I opened it up and about fell over :unsure: !! Thank you CCC :ph34r: .

Where is BooBoo so I can take a picture?

Well if it worked for Dennis,

Here Creepy Crawly Cachers, here Creepy Crawly Cachers :huh:

Congrats to all the receivers and finders.