CreepyCrawlyCachers Mystery Geocoin

CreepyCrawlyCachers

Wow, what a nice coin.

Congrats to all those who got these coins so far.

There are some creepy caches in my area that would be perfect for that coin.

There is one called Evil Empire right close to me. Hopefully I can find one there so I dont have to drive as far!

Edited by nielsenc

I see the CCC has been striking mailboxes, congrat's to all who have found/received them so far! I got one in the mail too and had to scratch my head. Anyhow, these are very cute with lots of glow on the front and back. My picture didn't turn out great but here is the front in the dark to give you an idea of what it looks like. Thank you very much CCC! Very nice job on the coin! ~tsun :mad:

CCCglowfront.jpg

I humbly thank the mystery coiner who thought of us & sent our brood a coin!

It was a bright spot at the end of a rough day. Chicklet #1 has idiopathic scoliosis (double curvature) and nearly died during corrective surgery 2 years ago. Thank God she survived and has recovered well. Unfortunately, we learned from the orthopedist today that Chicklet #2 also has scoliosis & we will find out this week how far it has progressed & what our options are.

It is amazing how something as small as a surprise geocoin can turn a very sad little girl inside out (her Mom too!) It really makes your day to be thought of by someone else.

Thank you again.

Mother Hen & the Evil Chicken clan

Monday is always a good geocoin package day - it seems my postman doesn't like to

deliver packages on Saturday. I was opening my packages today and much to my surprise and

delight a CreepyCrawlyCachers coin was in one of the packages.

Thank you soooo much for the wonderful surprise!!! It's beaoootiful! :mad:

Lisa

Hadn't even thought about the glow-a-bility of this coin, but now that you mention it, boy does it glow! :mad:

Couldn't get my camera to focus properly in macro mode in the dark, with or without using the manual focus, best I could do is this:

CCCGlowFront.jpgCCCGlowBack.jpg

I tried also to gat a picture but yours is WAY better than what I was getting!!!!

Thanks SO much whoever sent these coins out! Should have heard me yell YIKES when I opened it up!!! LOL

Guess Florida needs to be added to the map :D Bump Bump Bump, One landeed here today, Thanks go out to the CCC for the very special treat that arrived today. I won't go into detail other then today was a very critical day in my life that came with much worries, how refreshing to come home to this uplifting package. I most welcome addition to my Mystery Coin collection.

Glenn :D

Looks like Virginia needs to be added to that map:) You can get our address via this thread http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...=175199&hl= or you can pm us. I'd be glad to distribute some in caches out here too if you like as a surprise. I can't wait til we get to purchase the other one too.

Edit: Congrats to all the people who received coins:) I'm glad you got one Glenn, we are still loving that Compass Rose coin:)

Edited by Nochipra

Guess Florida needs to be added to the map :D Bump Bump Bump, One landeed here today, Thanks go out to the CCC for the very special treat that arrived today. I won't go into detail other then today was a very critical day in my life that came with much worries, how refreshing to come home to this uplifting package. I most welcome addition to my Mystery Coin collection.

Glenn :D

I'm so happy for you Glenn!

And all the other folks who received this coin!

My son checked the mail today and when he came in and threw a package at me and said "you got another coin" it really was a mystery because I wasn't expecting a coin today. Opening it, I'm thinking who knows my full name and my caching name. Wow, what a beautiful coin and really unexpected.

Thank you Creepy Crawler. I stayed home from work sick today but now I'm feeling wonderful. I even had to go to my mothers to tell her about the coin. She was telling me about my brother ands his wife expecting their first child and I'm telling her well thats great but I got a Creepy Crawler Cacher coin in the mail, I think my news is better, lol.

Thanks again, made my day much brighter, Michele.

My son checked the mail today and when he came in and threw a package at me and said "you got another coin" it really was a mystery because I wasn't expecting a coin today. Opening it, I'm thinking who knows my full name and my caching name. Wow, what a beautiful coin and really unexpected.

Thank you Creepy Crawler. I stayed home from work sick today but now I'm feeling wonderful. I even had to go to my mothers to tell her about the coin. She was telling me about my brother ands his wife expecting their first child and I'm telling her well thats great but I got a Creepy Crawler Cacher coin in the mail, I think my news is better, lol.

Thanks again, made my day much brighter, Michele.

Off subject I know...but Donorgirl gave my daughter her very first geocoin over the weekend at the Cachetoberfest here in SC and that is ALL my daughter has talked about. Oh yeah and her own painted ammo can with cows. :D Thank you so much for making her 1st coin such a special coin.

Back on topic congrats on the new mystery coin and more importantly the new niece or nephew. :D

after being on vacation all week, and then being sick during parts of the Windy Rock event, this was a really good thing to come home to after work today!!!

i noticed the glow in the dark enamel on the front, so i tested it out and lit up the front and back :D

thanks for my new favorite coin, i love halloween! :D