FTF Certificate

LokoLobo

Yesterday I went is search for a FTF cache right after work.. When I found it there was a note inside it stating that the bearer of this certificate is and always will be recognised as the First to find of this Cache.. :grin:

I thought this was a great idea! B) Not only are you actually the FTF, but you also have a certificate you can claim either as a status symbol or as proof to being FTF..

This certificate can help with disputes if there is ever a conflict of people taking FTF to seriously and arguing over who was actually FTF..

I plan on putting a FTF certificate in every geocache I make in the future..

With that said I would like to make up a certificate that sounds and looks great. If you have any idea's on what a certificate of this type should say, have stated or should look like I would like to hear it..

Share your idea's and thoughts on this subject and lets see what we can come up with..

Thanks,

LokoLobo

With that said I would like to make up a certificate that sounds and looks great. If you have any idea's on what a certificate of this type should say, have stated or should look like I would like to hear it..

Share your idea's and thoughts on this subject and lets see what we can come up with..

Geocacher-U has some things that you can print out, including a few FTF certificates:

http://www.geocacher-u.com/resources/printables.html

A>

Search the forums, there's a couple of good ones around. If you end up making your own my advise would be to stay within the logo usage guidelines. I got into a little bit of trouble on my first version on this...

ThisisSpartaGreekNumerals.jpg

I didn't put this in the physical cache, this was just meant to stay on the cache page itself.

Geocacher-U has some things that you can print out, including a few FTF certificates:

http://www.geocacher-u.com/resources/printables.html

A>

I had ask Bret at Geocacher U to try and make that FTF well he did and It was too big for my cache's so I did a post card prodject and it worked great. I Fill it all in and sign and laminate it punch hole in at top so it will hang if someone wants that. Then when my cache is posted I beline it to the cache and drop it in along with FTF prize. I had one cache that was posted at 11:30 pm and It was a very dark place. I walked pass the cache twice. Thank god I live in the country. Hubby told me next time wake him up and he would take me to the cache. I told him awww no one's gonna bother a 62 year old grandmother I HOPE. USA 45