? about "Send To GPS" feature for 60csx users

nssane

When I choose the send to GPS feature form the search page my 60csx imports the waypoint using the default flag symbol. (Geocache shows up as a note) How can I get the download to use the treasure chest symbol? Since I have the chest symbols set for geocaches in the 60csx none of my waypoints brought over from the site appear in my geocaching page until I manually change their symbol.

Thanks for any responses.

nSSane

When I choose the send to GPS feature form the search page my 60csx imports the waypoint using the default flag symbol. (Geocache shows up as a note) How can I get the download to use the treasure chest symbol? Since I have the chest symbols set for geocaches in the 60csx none of my waypoints brought over from the site appear in my geocaching page until I manually change their symbol.

nSSane

This is one of the many new issues that have cropped up with the software updates they've implemented over the past few days. See the current discussions in these threads: "Web Site, Update, or GPS? Symbol and Note issues" and "Send to GPS, Garmin: is it me or has it changed?".

nSSane

This is one of the many new issues that have cropped up with the software updates they've implemented over the past few days. See the current discussions in these threads: "Web Site, Update, or GPS? Symbol and Note issues" and "Send to GPS, Garmin: is it me or has it changed?".

What?? I just fight with my 60Csx and PC in this topic...cropped? WHY??!!

What?? I just fight with my 60Csx and PC in this topic...cropped? WHY??!!

It's a mystery. It's one of the many unintended side-effects of the new software update.

I assume they'll get around to fixing it sooner or later, but they have said that fixing the maps is currently their highest priority.

And there are other issues, like Bookmark Lists, that have been broken for over two years without being fixed despite frequent pleas from frustrated users, so who knows when they will get around to this one... :laughing: