Monster Cache Geocoin 2007 Preorder

roboknight

frontandback.jpg

This coin was produced for the second Team Roboknight Halloween event. Along with the theme for the event we produce a matching coin. The haunted house has many areas that are glow in the dark from the gps the various monsters are holding to the glowing eyes of the extremely large owl on the back.. SPOOKY coin :D Notice the icon on one of the tomb stones on the back of the coin its the Roboknight Mystery Geocoin icon we had to add that to the coin somewhere. :mad: The special feature this year is the bat that will be attached to the tree with wire and dangle from the branch.

Here are the specs:

• 1.5 Diameter Coin (double checking with minter)
  • 3.5 mm Thickness
  • laser engraving
  • Glow in the dark areas all over the coin
  • Hanging bat on the tree
  • Only 100 were minted
  • Trackable at gc.com

The coin cost 11.50 due to the extra feature of the bat made seperately and added to the coin.

The coin should be arriving end of next week and I will ship them as soon as they arrive.. Dont miss out!!!

Purchase coin here

Edited by roboknight

So was the Roboknight Mystery Coin last year's Halloween event coin? I'm thinking no as I thought that one came out this year, and if no was there a coin for last year's event? Coins for All Hallows' Eve seem to be most popular.

Hi, Yes we had a moonlight caching geocoin for last halloween.. Its on our website if you want to take a look..last years halloween geocoin

Ok - yes I know that coin. Did not realize what is was for at the time. Now I know. :D Thanks.

Can we get them cheaper with no bat?

If anyone wants to buy an extra to trade with me, I'd be open to a trade. Otherwise, too pricey for such a tiny coin.

Yikes, I wish I'd read this post before ordering a coin.... I didn't notice how small it was going to be. Will the details be lost in the tiny size? Won't the bat just break off? And why's it so expensive to ship 1 coin? My 4 coin order to Karma was cheaper to ship.

Sorry for bitching but I guess I'm mad at myself for buying first and reading the full description later.

Yikes, I wish I'd read this post before ordering a coin.... I didn't notice how small it was going to be. Will the details be lost in the tiny size? Won't the bat just break off? And why's it so expensive to ship 1 coin? My 4 coin order to Karma was cheaper to ship.

Sorry for bitching but I guess I'm mad at myself for buying first and reading the full description later.

Same here.

Just ordered two without reading the complete description. But I'll wait to get the coin before commenting it.

I have to agree with droo on one thing, the shipping is expensive.

Thanks for making a halloween coin.

frontandback.jpg

This coin was produced for the second Team Roboknight Halloween event. Along with the theme for the event we produce a matching coin. The haunted house has many areas that are glow in the dark from the gps the various monsters are holding to the glowing eyes of the extremely large owl on the back.. SPOOKY coin :D Notice the icon on one of the tomb stones on the back of the coin its the Roboknight Mystery Geocoin icon we had to add that to the coin somewhere. :mad: The special feature this year is the bat that will be attached to the tree with wire and dangle from the branch.

Here are the specs:

• 1.5 Diameter Coin (double checking with minter)
  • 3.5 mm Thickness
  • laser engraving
  • Glow in the dark areas all over the coin
  • Hanging bat on the tree
  • Only 100 were minted
  • Trackable at gc.com

The coin cost 11.50 due to the extra feature of the bat made seperately and added to the coin.

The coin should be arriving end of next week and I will ship them as soon as they arrive.. Dont miss out!!!

Purchase coin here

I assume since only 100 were minted that it does not have it's own icon????

The coin at the moment is sold out. I have some set aside for my event but if you would like to be added to a list for the coin.. Just send me an e-mail Will see if maybe i could mint 25 more if I have enough bites that would be the last.

Thanks

Edited by roboknight

The coin at the moment is sold out. I have some set aside for my event but if you would like to be added to a list for the coin.. Just send me an e-mail Will see if maybe i could mint 25 more if I have enough bites but 25 would be the last minting.

Thanks

Pathetically eager email sent - thanks for the opportunity to get one!!! B)

Can we get them cheaper with no bat?

If anyone wants to buy an extra to trade with me, I'd be open to a trade. Otherwise, too pricey for such a tiny coin.

Hi, The bat will not break off its on a seperate wire attached to the coin. So it cant breakoff. Its also made of coin material so the bat itself will not break. No worries

The coin at the moment is sold out. I have some set aside for my event but if you would like to be added to a list for the coin.. Just send me an e-mail Will see if maybe i could mint 25 more if I have enough bites but 25 would be the last minting.

Thanks

Pathetically eager email sent - thanks for the opportunity to get one!!! B)

Another begging email sent.

CORRECTION on the coin: We did go with the 1.75 for the size of the coin!! I was inccorect with my first assumption..

We are ordering another 50 to make the total number of coins minted at 150.. This will be the last minting. Those who e-mailed with orders I will e-mail you shortly . If you have not placed an order watch the website mentioned the remainder will be sold there.

Thanks again for all the orders.!! Cant wait to see them myself!

Robomaiden

I would love to trade for one of them. If anyone wants a 2007 Walpurgis Event LE coin (in fact, it's a pair of two with the same tracking number (one with minor flaws), so that you can release one and keep one in your collection), I am willing to trade it for the Monster Cache coin... (I don't have the coin on my regular trade list)

Hello everyone, Our event is drawing near. After the event I will be better able to tell how many coins I will have left. Many have already ordered for the second shipment that is due sometime begining November. So what coins I will have left I will post on the trading list. Thanks so much.. I hope those of you who have already recieved your coins from the first batch liked the way they turned out. The detail is just great!!

Thanks

Team Roboknight

Hello everyone, Our event is drawing near. After the event I will be better able to tell how many coins I will have left. Many have already ordered for the second shipment that is due sometime begining November. So what coins I will have left I will post on the trading list. Thanks so much.. I hope those of you who have already recieved your coins from the first batch liked the way they turned out. The detail is just great!!

Thanks

Team Roboknight

WooHoo! Looking forward to receiving mine! When did these ship? I'll start stalking the folks who deliver our mail :( .

Hi everyone,

The last of the coins are going up on the trading list. If you have not purchased one and would like one do so now.. These are all we have left . The second minting was of 50 so total we have of the coins was 150. The second shippment will be in first week of november and after assebled will be shipped.. Thanks so much to everyone who purchased one!!

Team Roboknight