Which One!

Bambalam

Hi I am new to this sport and it seems like fun. Just found my first cache today so I am pretty happy.

Just wondering if there is a search tool you can use to help find the sort of cache you want to find? eg. some people love finding them walking their dogs, or on a mountain bike ride etc, I would like to find the ones that require a 4wd to get to. Is there a way to reduce time searching for them. I tried the keyword search but it did not show any results. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thankyou Graham

Hi Graham,

It *is* fun :D. Glad to hear you are having success already.

You may notice it's a little quiet here; most of the Aussies tend to hang out in the forums at www.geocaching.com.au. However, it seems to be experiencing a few technical difficulties at the moment - I was actually just looking in these forums to see if anyone had posted an explanation.

If you are a premium member, there are ways to search for the attributes that you are describing. I'm not sure if that is also a function that normal members can access. If you want some more help, send me a PM and I'll try to help out.

Oh, and welcome!

Cheers

- nomad_penguin