Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

hey everybody....

i had acces to the adress book and i did put it by my favorites but what happend...

my laptop crash and now i lost the link of the adress book...

so my qeustion is can someone send me the spreadsheet so i can log in again...

i need some adresses out the book but can`t tell who other wise some suprises are no suprises anymore....

thanks allreaddy...

Found the invite in my spam folder, but the link takes me to Verizon small business.

I resent the invite and sent a copy to me. Mine goes to the address book. Hope yours does to if not let me know and I will resend it.

Yeah I got it again and Verizon small business center pops up. Weird.

Found the invite in my spam folder, but the link takes me to Verizon small business.

I resent the invite and sent a copy to me. Mine goes to the address book. Hope yours does to if not let me know and I will resend it.

Ok I got another link that I think goes to the address book but it says I'm denied access. I clicked the button to request access. Lets see if this works.

You will need to have a google account in order to access the address book.

Ok I got another link that I think goes to the address book but it says I'm denied access. I clicked the button to request access. Lets see if this works.

I just got the invite... Now it works fine, I could change everything :)

Thx a lot for the help!

Cheers,

Tschakko

I would need to change my address on the list... I will move to México soon too... I can see the list, but I can´t change my data anymore... Please help :sad:

I sent the invite because you should be able to edit. Not sure why you can't. I will check into it more later. any problems let me know.

The address book is mixed upagain.

Maybe it should lock with just a few having editing capiblity.

Restored to last correct version. Someone did a partial sort AGAIN!

Please do not sort the document people unless you are absolutely sure how to get all of it done. Thanks NOSNOW for pointing the mix-up so it could be fixed.

Anyone who needs help with it please contact me at scificollector@gmail.com

The address book is mixed upagain.

Maybe it should lock with just a few having editing capiblity.

Restored to last correct version. Someone did a partial sort AGAIN!

Please do not sort the document people unless you are absolutely sure how to get all of it done. Thanks NOSNOW for pointing the mix-up so it could be fixed.

Anyone who needs help with it please contact me at scificollector@gmail.com

Thank you. I was working.

Google has changed its policy and we have reached the number of people we can invite to the address book and keep it private. I have created a new address book and even if you are in the other address book please send me your email address so I can send you an invite to the new one. I can't use the address book to send you an invite because that is against the policy so I will need you to send me your email address. Anyone in the other address book will still be able to access it. But no one new will be able to access it so by being on the new one too everyone will be able to find you.