Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

I'm trying to add my address, would love to get geocoins and the superman coin being giving out would be extra special being im teaching my boyfriend about and how to geocache as well as superman is our favorite lol. Any help of where I can add my address?? Thanks so much TeamPolaris44

Keep in mind folks ... just adding your name to the mail list does NOT commit anyone to sending you any of the mystery coins.

In a manner of speaking, they are EARNED by being an active participant in the Forums and other social areas pertaining to geocoins. The mystery coin senders don't just send them to everyone 'on a list'. Stick around, be active, contribute ... and you may one day receive your own special package !!

Very well spoken and its really a matter of the coin will find you and not the way round. :ph34r:

And that`s the mystery and that`s why I like it so much.

Edited by longtomsilver

I'm trying to add my address, would love to get geocoins and the superman coin being giving out would be extra special being im teaching my boyfriend about and how to geocache as well as superman is our favorite lol. Any help of where I can add my address?? Thanks so much TeamPolaris44

Invite sent to the email address that is on your profile.

Ah, it would be nice to be surprised with a coin, as we have none to date. We've considered purchasing some at times, but money is always tight. We're hoping to win one at an event someday, but those chances are extremely slim. Then, of course, there's the whole 'sharing the address in a public forum' thing is risky at best. I suppose we'll just have to chalk this up to wishful thinking. Happy for those who have given & received though. Good job sharing!

So where is the new address book I want to sign up for the mystery coin giveaway wdracingid@ gmail.com

Just having your name added to the mail list does not commit any sender to include you in a mailing. No 'guarantees'. Receiving a mystery coin from a mystery sender is usually prefaced by some reasonable activity and participation in the Forum or geocoin collecting in general.

If you just add your name to the list and sit back and wait for a coin to magically appear, you may be waiting for a while ... welcome to the Forum !!

Welcome back to geocaching and welcome to the geocoin forum. I sent you the invite to the address book and also a link to your local geocaching. It is something you and your son can do and have fun doing it together.

So where is the new address book I want to sign up for the mystery coin giveaway wdracingid@ gmail.com

If I'm on the "old" list, should I still request to be on the "new" one?CF30

The second one has some of the older cachers and the newer ones. If you still do coins you might want to be on the list. If you send me your email address I can send the invite and you can decide.

Could I have an invite also please ? I am on the old list :)

The second one has some of the older cachers and the newer ones. If you still do coins you might want to be on the list. If you send me your email address I can send the invite and you can decide.

Could I have an invite also please ? I am on the old list :)

I sent the invite to you.

On 5/16/2018 at 11:59 AM, kayn_os said:

Maine Family I think that I am in the address book but I have moved. Can I update my address or should I get a new invite. I have been away for a while but I'm finally back at it again.

All you have to do is go into the address book and update your info.  This is the original address book and mousekakat is doing this one again.

Edited by Maine Family