Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Hello I really would love to get involved in the mystery geocoin mailing list. I love geocoins and have become addicted.

Keep in mind folks ... just adding your name to the mail list does NOT commit anyone to sending you any of the mystery coins.

In a manner of speaking, they are EARNED by being an active participant in the Forums and other social areas pertaining to geocoins. The mystery coin senders don't just send them to everyone 'on a list'. Stick around, be active, contribute ... and you may one day receive your own special package !!

Hello Maine Family,

Would it be possible to have my address added to "THE LIST"?? I am just learning how these forums work. Love all the interesting info , helpful hints and updates from other cachers and trackable owners.

Thank you very much, Sticky Buns

I sent the invite to the address on your profile.

Hi Gary,

You will need to address this to "Maine Family" as they are the ones in charge of adding and sending the invite. She may be at work currently, but she will contact you.

You should get an email through your geocaching.com profile. I'm sure you will be welcomed to hop aboard.

Sticky B.

I'm trying to add my address, would love to get geocoins and the superman coin being giving out would be extra special being im teaching my boyfriend about and how to geocache as well as superman is our favorite lol. Any help of where I can add my address?? Thanks so much TeamPolaris44

Edited by TeamPolaris44

I'm trying to add my address, would love to get geocoins and the superman coin being giving out would be extra special being im teaching my boyfriend about and how to geocache as well as superman is our favorite lol. Any help of where I can add my address?? Thanks so much TeamPolaris44

Keep in mind folks ... just adding your name to the mail list does NOT commit anyone to sending you any of the mystery coins.

In a manner of speaking, they are EARNED by being an active participant in the Forums and other social areas pertaining to geocoins. The mystery coin senders don't just send them to everyone 'on a list'. Stick around, be active, contribute ... and you may one day receive your own special package !!