Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

is the old address book working? i don't seem to be able to access plus google is insane - keep trying to delete one email account and just use the one i have ALWAYS used but i am in this loop...insane loop.

I just tried it and it opened up for me. Didn't try to change anything, but it was the 'old book'.

It was a little slow opening, but I don't have the faster processor either. :huh:

is the old address book working? i don't seem to be able to access plus google is insane - keep trying to delete one email account and just use the one i have ALWAYS used but i am in this loop...insane loop.

The original address book is still working. But Google has changed its policy again and only allows 50 people to edit and there is 599 people who can edit. I tried sharing the site and also sending the link to you because you are on the list but Google won't allow me to do either one. I am not the owner of the original one so I am limited in what I can do there. You are on the list so if you keep trying it may let you in. I think because it is much to large for what Google allows now that is where people are running into problems.

The original address book is still working. But Google has changed its policy again and only allows 50 people to edit and there is 599 people who can edit. I tried sharing the site and also sending the link to you because you are on the list but Google won't allow me to do either one. I am not the owner of the original one so I am limited in what I can do there. You are on the list so if you keep trying it may let you in. I think because it is much to large for what Google allows now that is where people are running into problems.

i gave up. google will not let me use my regular email sometimes, insists on google mail address which i am pretty sure doesn't work. the problem with these big companies is there is nowhere to get help.

Hi folks all, have heard on the grapevine that this is the place for action. Please Maine family could I be added to the email address list? zsmith58@gmail.com. Thank you so much! :)

I sent the invite.

Thank you so much Maine Family, got it. Big smiles from Downunder to all :)

Been caching a few years now and this is the first I have heard of "the List", could I get an invite please?

Stop by the Geocoin Forum more often and you'll be able to keep up on lots of geocoin info and details, not just be 'on a list' ... ;)

Not much happens just 'being' on the list .. !! It's a resource for the coining addicts and collectors on the Forum.

I sent the invite.

I sent the invite to the email address in the original address book.

May O [lease be added to the NEW list?? thank you

~ OOPS??? I may Not have seen it . . Pretty please send Me another one. It should be that same one through MY GC profile . . THANK YOU <3

AH YES, I finally received MY invite and I DID add myself (I think) , thank you

Edited by fairyhoney