Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Thanks! Works like a charm!

I am already in the address book, but I forgot what Google Account I used. Could I get a new invite?

I sent an email through your profile to tell you which account you used and sent the invite through the address in the address book. If you need it sent to a different address let me know and I will send it again/

Has anyone else notice that the names in the address book are off? Not sure where they get off but they look ok for Geocoinguy, but at GregsonVaux his name is off by two rows.

Your right Randy .. no it's Christian, I Ted .. no that's Jodi :blink::huh::rolleyes: ok now who am I again :laughing:

I guess we'll all have to go in and correct our own names, is it possible to mass mail everyone to check?

It looks like someone did a sort which caused some problems. Did a restore from the save on Dec. 12th which should solve the problem. However, if you made changes in the last week or so, you will need to redo them.

Ahhh restore didn't think of that one in fact didn't know it could be done. Learn something new today dear diary :)

Thanks Tim everything looks good :D

arrrrgggggh....someone tried to partial sort it! Proper names are not matching up with caching names again. Hmm... Dr Neal had the latest correct version earlier on 12/30. Please do not try to sort the spreadsheet unless your absolutely sure how to do it. Restoring 12/30 version. The entries that this affects are the ones done by "Wammorell" earlier today at 2:27pm

*edited for poor grammar*

Edited by scificollector

arrrrgggggh....someone tried to partial sort it! Proper names are not matching up with caching names again. Hmm... Dr Neal had the latest correct version earlier on 12/30. Please do not try to sort the spreadsheet unless your absolutely sure how to do it. Restoring 12/30 version. The entries that this affects are the ones done by "Wammorell" earlier today at 2:27pm

*edited for poor grammar*

so did I mess it up or fix it...fix it would be better!

ILYK

drneal,

You had fixed it from the previous partial sort then the next person who edited the spreadsheet promptly partially sorted it again. I used your sort revision to fix it. Good thing that you had recently fixed it or I would have had to go back further to find a correct version.

didn't look to see who was visiting before me, but I was unable to "fix" the list this time

ILYK

I have changed my adress and seems to made it right.

Scrolled down a bit and the list is slightly mixed up from post 330 the realname field is one step above the rest of the fields.

Checked my address and agree, first row is wrong!

I do not wish to confuse matters but i would love an invite when things are sorted out if possible?