Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

could I have an invite please?

Invite sent.

Sorry to be dim, the invite goes to where as I have had nothing through to my email address and what do I do with the invite :P Wha is the process here :)

thanks for your time

The invite was sent to the email address you sent me through my profile. Once you receive it, you will need a google account, click on the link in the invite. It will take you to the address book and you can put your info in.

Invite sent.

Sorry to be dim, the invite goes to where as I have had nothing through to my email address and what do I do with the invite :P Wha is the process here :)

thanks for your time

The invite was sent to the email address you sent me through my profile. Once you receive it, you will need a google account, click on the link in the invite. It will take you to the address book and you can put your info in.

Thanks, I managed it...info added and saved(I hope) :)

Invite sent.

thanks for your time

Thanks, I managed it...info added and saved(I hope) :)

You are in there.smile.gif