Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

My email is ernieanderson7@gmail.com if your referring to me.

I also had a look at this last night. There is actually several people whose email address is not visible in their geocaching.com profile - that is where anyone adding people would have gone to get it.

I'll add you now.

ETA - done, you should have an email :)

Edited by keewee

I am fairly new to all of this but got hooked on geocaching as well as the geocoins immedietly. I have had a wonderful time and met several amazing people. I take care of my Grandmama and treasure every moment I get outsiode to play. Thanks to everyone also sent my email address. :anicute:

You've got mail. :)

I took the liberty to help a bit. I have added Degai's address, but couldn't add the other persons, as I don't have their e-mail address.

Thanks, mamoreb, for your kindness; but I do believe my address is already in the address book; I just need to know how to get in there to update and find addresses. Could you help me with that? It's been a long time since I used it.

I took the liberty to help a bit. I have added Degai's address, but couldn't add the other persons, as I don't have their e-mail address.

Thanks, mamoreb, for your kindness; but I do believe my address is already in the address book; I just need to know how to get in there to update and find addresses. Could you help me with that? It's been a long time since I used it.

sign in, click on geocoin addresses!

ILYK

I would like an invite and instructions on how to send mystery coins.

Email sent.

Also - you want instructions on how to send, or how to receive mystery coins?

Both if possible

Mystery geocoins are sent out randomly by mystery coiners. They get the addresses either from here, or they are addresses of people who they have dealt with previously as their public geocaching persona.

Now, to receiving a mystery geocoin - this can just happen out of the blue, and is usually how a new mystery geocoin starts to be received. Then once someone has reported as such to the geocoin discussion forums in a new thread other people will comment in that thread that they like it and would love to receive one, and others will add it to their geocoin seeking lists. Then some of those people might start to also receive the mystery geocoins.

Whatever you do, please don't go jumping into a forum begging for one. Politely ask. And good deeds and RAK's probably don't hurts ones chances of receiving a mystery geocoin either.

You should now have an invite to the geocoin address book.

Thank you for the info keewee. I don't like to beg for coins plus i'm just beginning to start collecting my girlfriends son got me into this and I love how everyone is friendly and wants to help the environment and each other. I believe in paying it forward.

Thanks again.....brian

No problem. Paying it forward is a great philosophy! :)