Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

It was suggested by a certain someone here that I do a post and contact the mods to change the name of the topic of this thread to indicate that there actually IS an address book that was done :D...

So, without further ado... ;)

We have an address book. Right now it's got somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 of us on it, and the more the merrier!

Dolfy and I have been sending out the invitations, so if you're interested in being on the list, either PM one of us or send us a message through our profile and we'll get the PM sent out!

Naomi :laughing:

I've send a PM a few month ago, but noone want to invite us :)

Now I try this way: Please invite us to this address book! ;)

Greetings Susanne

I can't seem to get into the address book. I went back to the link I had but it says I need an invite. Maybe because I got a new gmail address since I was on last? I sent a message thru the spreadsheet asking for an invite. If you need me send one thur here let me know and I will. Thank you.

I can't seem to get into the address book. I went back to the link I had but it says I need an invite. Maybe because I got a new gmail address since I was on last? I sent a message thru the spreadsheet asking for an invite. If you need me send one thur here let me know and I will. Thank you.

yeah nothing happend here also

can someone send me an invite please? i hadnt visited the list for a while and now recently its not recognising my log in details. so i want to renew my invite please?

I sent an invite to the address that is in the address book. If it has changed send me your email address and I will sent an invite to that address.

thanks for the invite maine family. it made me realise that i was trrying to access the list via my google account (which i had set up after i joined the list and had been using ever since for google type things) i then couldnt remember my password to access my google files on my regular email addy so ive had to do a new password retrieval thingymabob.

but anyway im into the list again with lots of thanks to you for your help.