Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Could I get the link to the address book sent to me by someone? My old computer died, My e-mail is snowball@pld.com Thank you in advance

Invite sent

Thanks for the try, but I never recieved the e-mail Could you try again?

Just sent it again

E-mail Recieved, Thank you very much for all your help.

Glad you got it this time.

Well, unless my spam filter caught it, I did not get the email about cachecootie.com. I would be pretty upset if I did and suspected it came from the address list. The front page clearly states that the information contained on the list (which includes email addresses) is NOT TO BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL USE.

Your email isn't listed.

Well, unless my spam filter caught it, I did not get the email about cachecootie.com. I would be pretty upset if I did and suspected it came from the address list. The front page clearly states that the information contained on the list (which includes email addresses) is NOT TO BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL USE.

Your email isn't listed.

LOL! I guess that's why I didn't get the email! ok, I think we need a smiley for slapping oneself in the forehead!! :)B)

I must have figured that anyone could email me through my profile or pm me so it was only important to have my address on there....

Thanks MaineFamily...

FYI, anyone can look up the website at Whois.com to see who the domain is registered to and then check the address book for a match.

The email response I received from the cc site indicated the person who thought of the game is a "geocacher from Georgia".

Not only did I receive the email. I also received a card with a sample of their product at my home.

please can someone accept my plee to join the elite list, and send me an invite

Invite sent If you don't get it let me know and I will resend it.

i recieved the link, but am unable to access it, not because the link is broken but work has blocked it:

b676f1c6-dc9c-4379-bf04-9aa69afe12ab.jpg

obviously the UK goverment feels that our address listing is a threat to the UK and deems it un-lookable due to it being classed as an interactive web application :huh:

i will have to do it when i get home at 1am

My list seems to be somehow mixed up. I find names in the wrong place. Names are not in the right place together with the right nickname.

What can be done about this? Do I need to delete the list and get a new invite or? Please let me know. I was looking into the list to check if there are any januarybirthdays but now I am unsure if the birthdays matches the names and geonicks. :anibad:

grodan Karin

My list seems to be somehow mixed up. I find names in the wrong place. Names are not in the right place together with the right nickname.

What can be done about this? Do I need to delete the list and get a new invite or? Please let me know. I was looking into the list to check if there are any januarybirthdays but now I am unsure if the birthdays matches the names and geonicks. :anibad:

grodan Karin

Everyone has to edit his or her own. I checked and mine is correct. Some of the names are no longer there. Did you edit your info because it looks correct to me.

What can be done about this? Do I need to delete the list and get a new invite or? Please let me know. I was looking into the list to check if there are any januarybirthdays but now I am unsure if the birthdays matches the names and geonicks. :ph34r:

grodan Karin

Everyone has to edit his or her own. I checked and mine is correct. Some of the names are no longer there. Did you edit your info because it looks correct to me.

Mine was already right.

I ckecked today and there still seems to be errors. I noticed a couple.

These should edit thier info.

fairyhoney

A-mitt

butterfly_lady

maybe more also that I do not know.

grodan Karin

I would like an invite also. I have already sent my info to Maine Family and this sounds like so much fun. I have done something similar to this through a website called "secret santa"...you would fill out all info and once everybody had their name in secret santa would "draw" someone elses name for you and you had to get them something that was on their wishlist and send it to them. Only then you can reveal who you are or choose to stay anonymous. I'm looking forward to this.