Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

One would need your e-mail address to see if you have been invited or not.

as of now yalehockeymom & moulinsart are not listed in the address list currently.

if you need an invite send me an e-mail with your e-mail address.

I got a PN from Dolfy, so I will get an invite as soon... :yikes:

Thanx,

moulinsart

I sent it a few minutes ago. You should be good to go now. :laughing:

One would need your e-mail address to see if you have been invited or not.

as of now yalehockeymom & moulinsart are not listed in the address list currently.

if you need an invite send me an e-mail with your e-mail address.

I got a PN from Dolfy, so I will get an invite as soon... :)

Thanx,

moulinsart

I sent it a few minutes ago. You should be good to go now. :lol:

Yep, I'm in now... :)

Thanx for the fast invite

We too would love to be a part of it! Apparently, after reading this thread, you need to send a PM or an email via GC.com mentioning your own email address to one of the persons who manage the address book to get an invite from them. After that, you will be able to enter your data in the book!

Am I right?

Anyway, I'll send a PM right away!

<<Apparently, after reading this thread, you need to send a PM or an email via GC.com mentioning your own email address to one of the persons who manage the address book to get an invite from them. After that, you will be able to enter your data in the book!>>

So...who are the people managing?

<<Apparently, after reading this thread, you need to send a PM or an email via GC.com mentioning your own email address to one of the persons who manage the address book to get an invite from them. After that, you will be able to enter your data in the book!>>

So...who are the people managing?

Email Nielsenc you email and he will invite you.Or any member can I am new at these or I would

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't my address on the list??????????????

I was invited by 3 people , I logged into my account , I clicked on " ADDRESSESS " at the bottom left hand of the page, got on the addresses page , went to the bottom of the list , Addeded my info , Top right corner of page said, " AUTO SAVED "., so I left the site. Now when I click o the link, I'm NOT there !!!????????????

What am I doing wrong ??????????????????

(frustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustration :unsure::):D:blink:

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

please,

opalsns

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't my address on the list??????????????

I was invited by 3 people , I logged into my account , I clicked on " ADDRESSESS " at the bottom left hand of the page, got on the addresses page , went to the bottom of the list , Addeded my info , Top right corner of page said, " AUTO SAVED "., so I left the site. Now when I click o the link, I'm NOT there !!!????????????

What am I doing wrong ??????????????????

(frustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustration :unsure::):D:blink:

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

please,

opalsns

Hi everyone! I am fairly new to this forum and really enjoy reading all your posts. And I am so becoming addicted to geocoins. Any way can someone help me please?

I received an invite from nielsenc and can log into google docs but can't access the address book. All I see is a blank document. When I use one of the links in this thread I can see the address list but when I try to edit and add my address, it says I don't have permission.

What am I doing wrong?

While reading through this thread I have kept seeing "G MAIL" is this a Google Mail a/c and do you need one to be able to go on the list? (I am not very techno minded my other half said he can set me up with one if needed.

I did send a pm to Mousekakat last week but have not heard anything back, all being well she got it, I still prefer pen & paper!

While reading through this thread I have kept seeing "G MAIL" is this a Google Mail a/c and do you need one to be able to go on the list? (I am not very techno minded my other half said he can set me up with one if needed.

I did send a pm to Mousekakat last week but have not heard anything back, all being well she got it, I still prefer pen & paper!

I thought i had mailed out invites to everyone who mailed me? If I missed you, remail me, please. And no, you don't need gmail to use it :laughing:

I thought i had mailed out invites to everyone who mailed me? If I missed you, remail me, please. And no, you don't need gmail to use it :laughing:

Email Resent, Thanks In Advance.

So, I think I have to be invited. Anyone wanna invite me in?

James

RLTW~Sua Asponte

Well, James - not quite sure how this works but I did send mousekakat an email that I would like to extend an invitation to you! :D You should hear something once she gets a chance to post.

1050 hrs - You should have an email James. Invitation sent.

Edited to add that mission has been accomplished.

Edited by hollora

I'm not as active as I used to be due to a lot going on in life here, but I do try to get things added a few names at a time.

Basically, though, anyone who is a member of the document can send an invitation out to someone wanting to become a member.

All you need to do is contact them and send them your email address and they can send you an invitation to the document.

Naomi

I read through a bunch of this thread, and it seems like a really cool idea. Do I really have to put my own information in though once I'm invited? I'd be afraid of messing the whole thing up. I would like to be invited, but I might need some help getting the actual information into the list.

Edited to add that I do want to put my information on the list, I am just not fantastic at unfamiliar computer programs and I don't want to break the whole spreadsheet or something!

Edited by sarahbelle