Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Seems like I have lost the adressbook. I can not get it to work any more.

grodan

Are you signing in with the same address you signed up with? You have to use the same e-mail address you were originally invited in with or it will not work. You can get a new invite, tho, if your e-mail address has changed. :drama:

CF30

I have the same problem! I was told that there is a link at the bottom of the list, and from there I can place my personal info too! I can not find something like that!

Do I have to registered in Google first? I am not so good in that, I do not know a lot about google, but I think I saw something in the agreement that didn;t understand! If I registered in Google, I must not use other searching machine?

i was sent the list address and i still have it, but can someone help me by adding my address to the list please? i cant place it myself as i dont have a gmail email and i dont want to open yet another email account.

thanks.

We just added ours...be glad to help...PM the data as the columns indicate and we will put it in for you! (It may be this evening..going to work now... :) )

Important: Forward a copy of your invitation along with all your info. We would be glad to assist with the permission of the list owner.

JoenSue

Edited by JoenSue

If you're waiting for an invite from me, PLEASE resend the request along with your email!

The past few days have been incredibly busy and I don't know who I've sent to or not sent to!

Ok, so organization isn't exactly my thing.

Anyway!

Resend your email addy's if you want to receive an invitation!

Naomi :D)

I was trying to sign up for this but wondered if I was on the list or not...I want to play and I have a gmail account...do i just need an invite sent to me?? ooohhhhh twin sister...where are you??? sleeping?? how could you?? lol

Can i also get an invite please and thanks!!

lori

I was trying to sign up for this but wondered if I was on the list or not...I want to play and I have a gmail account...do i just need an invite sent to me?? ooohhhhh twin sister...where are you??? sleeping?? how could you?? lol

Can i also get an invite please and thanks!!

lori

Send me your email address and I will forward you an invite.

Sent to Lori and Danean!

Ok, ya'll...

Right now I'm working full time plus, and the kids are keeping me really busy at home. If I don't get an invite out to you within 24 hours of your request, please, ask me again, or see if someone else can send it to you! Anyone who is on the list can send out an invite!

I'm doing my best, though!

Naomi :D