Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Do you know what I've been pondering (yeah, That too B) -I know what i want just have to figure where!)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send it . . . Anyways, is there a way we could add "birthdays" to the address book? I mean, it would be a good thing. We just wouldn't add the year :antenna:

Actually, Naomi, I think that's a great idea. I believe all one has to do is fill in another column... :)

CF30

Actually, I've never given my real name, sorry. Naomi is that very nice Texan transplant to Sweden B):)

Edited by fairyhoney

Do you know what I've been pondering (yeah, That too B) -I know what i want just have to figure where!)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send it . . . Anyways, is there a way we could add "birthdays" to the address book? I mean, it would be a good thing. We just wouldn't add the year :antenna:

Actually, Naomi, I think that's a great idea. I believe all one has to do is fill in another column... :(

CF30

Actually, I've never given my real name, sorry. Naomi is that very nice Texan transplant to Sweden :huh::antenna:

OOpsie! :) Wrong nice cacher lady. B):):antenna: Appologies. :) Great idea still. B)

I just noticed that someone has the same B-day as mine!!! B)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Do you know what I've been pondering (yeah, That too :laughing: -I know what i want just have to figure where!)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send it . . . Anyways, is there a way we could add "birthdays" to the address book? I mean, it would be a good thing. We just wouldn't add the year :(

Actually, Naomi, I think that's a great idea. I believe all one has to do is fill in another column... :D

CF30

Actually, I've never given my real name, sorry. Naomi is that very nice Texan transplant to Sweden <_<:D

OOpsie! :blink: Wrong nice cacher lady. :(:(:rolleyes: Appologies. :D Great idea still. B)

I just noticed that someone has the same B-day as mine!!! :rolleyes:

CF30

How interesting...now there are 3 of us with the same day listed... ;)

Hi,

can someone invite me? I´ve been away from the forums for some time but i´m trying to follow up now. Some of you have my address and it has been used mostly to release trackables here in Portugal, but, you never know.

Regards

Alberto

Sure thing! Send me your e-mail address that you'll be using to log in to google docs and I'll send the invite over. :o

Hi,

can someone invite me? I´ve been away from the forums for some time but i´m trying to follow up now. Some of you have my address and it has been used mostly to release trackables here in Portugal, but, you never know.

Regards

Alberto

I need your email address. Pm it or send it through my profile :)

Naomi :o

Hi,

Regards

Alberto

I need your email address. Pm it or send it through my profile :o

Naomi :)

Great minds thing alike! :)

Hi,

Regards

Alberto

I need your email address. Pm it or send it through my profile :o

Great minds think alike! :)

hehehehe! that they do! Invite sent!

How can I have missed this thread for so long?

So many names, who do I contact to be invited (not to invite myself or anything:D)??

You can contact anyone that is that list. I'd be more then happy to add you. Whoever you contact will need the e-mail address that you'll use to log into google docs. :D

It was suggested by a certain someone here that I do a post and contact the mods to change the name of the topic of this thread to indicate that there actually IS an address book that was done :yikes:...

So, without further ado... :yikes:

We have an address book. Right now it's got somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 of us on it, and the more the merrier!

Dolfy and I have been sending out the invitations, so if you're interested in being on the list, either PM one of us or send us a message through our profile and we'll get the PM sent out!

Naomi :grin:

I sent my email back in Nov. but for some reason it tells me I don't have access to the list. Can someone send me a new invite? Thanks.

Drop me a pm or a message with your email addy and I'll get it resent for ya :yikes:

Naomi

Already took care of her this morning. :yikes:

Me too please! :(

Just a question about the database setup (read a post about adding a 'birthday' column up above). If your caching name encompasses your whole family, can the the database handle more than one birthday? Its not an issue for me as my wife isn't as passionate about geocaching or geocoins as myself and the kids are too young, but it was just a thought.

Just a quickie here...

When you send a pm to Dolfy or me, PLEASE include your email address, we need that to send the invite to <_<

I'm really pleased to see this little project do so well, and I've used and accessed it many times already. I hope the rest of you are enjoying it, too!

Naomi <_<