Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Is there a good person to send a request for an invite after nielsenc. I've only just sent a request (literally, only minutes ago ;-)), but as I followed the thread sounded like people were looking for invites elsewhere recently. I'm not in a super terrible rush, but was hoping to be able to get a few addresses in the next couple weeks and typically I wait until after the last second...

Thanks for any info!

Is there a good person to send a request for an invite after nielsenc. I've only just sent a request (literally, only minutes ago ;-)), but as I followed the thread sounded like people were looking for invites elsewhere recently. I'm not in a super terrible rush, but was hoping to be able to get a few addresses in the next couple weeks and typically I wait until after the last second...

Thanks for any info!

PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the link :laughing:

Thanks for any info!

Anyone who has already been invited can invite others. i was going to send you one, but it looks like BW has ya covered.

Was wondering if its to late to get on that list? If not what do I need to do? I would like to send a few things but dont have an address, and have been reluctant to ask since Im fairly new to the forum and didnt think it was right to do so yet. Thanks for your time.

Send me the e-mail address you'll be using for google docs and I'll send you an invite. :laughing:

if you have a gmail email address already.......wouldn't you just use your gmail user name and password to log in???? it won't let me for some reason, I am confused!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya

It's a private list for security reasons, you have to be "invited" in. Send me your addy, I'll be up a few minutes more to get it done for ya!

hannaomikael at gmail...yadayadayada, you know the rest :laughing:

if you have a gmail email address already.......wouldn't you just use your gmail user name and password to log in???? it won't let me for some reason, I am confused!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya

You have to be invited by someone who is listed as a collaborator for that list. If you haven't been invited yet then you'll never get in. It's a private list. If you'd like send me your e-mail address you'll be using and I can send you an invite too.

I think I've taken care of everyone who has contacted me so far or at least I've responded to your messages as to what I need to send you the invite. kehunt64, lindsychris, Frank n Beck your all welcome. :rolleyes:

gardengorilla ~ send me the e-mail address that you'll be using for the login on google docs and I can send you the invite.

Any chance of getting added to the address list?

:D

I received your message and I'll send an invite as soon as I get an e-mail address. :D

I'm added, but for the life of me, I can't find any other names and addresses??

HELP!!!! (shows how slow I am at this computer thing)!

Go back to the page and click on discuss which you'll find in the upper right hand area of the page and i'll help you from there. It's like a chat built into the page.

Do you know what I've been pondering (yeah, That too :P -I know what i want just have to figure where!)

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to send it . . . Anyways, is there a way we could add "birthdays" to the address book? I mean, it would be a good thing. We just wouldn't add the year :P

Actually, Naomi, I think that's a great idea. I believe all one has to do is fill in another column... <_<

CF30