Adding New Address Book.

mousekakat

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone missed it! The address to send the request to is on page one of the thread!

The more, the merrier!

Naomi -_-

Glad you bumped this. I sent my email addy somewhere but didnt get an invitation and cant access the page (says its isnt published). Help! Thanks!

Edited by SCYoli

Google has a 'free' spreadsheet which we can use to have each person enter in their OWN address. Here is an example:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pOU...KVR7BDfoO8TT1ag

We would also make this 'private' just publishing to show what can be done. You just need a google account which are easy to get.

If people would agree to use this, I will make it private and invite people in. Just have to email me your email address.

Send mail to Nielsenc!

Edited by mousekakat

I added my contact info to a list somewhere...I don't know if it was in response to this thread or somewhere else because I can't figure out how to get back to the list. Am I on this list? And how do I access the list, the link in the thread does not work. Thanks!

:D:D

I just checked it and you're on there. Here's a link for it:

Addresses

Once you sign in it should redirect you to it. :laughing:

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone missed it! The address to send the request to is on page one of the thread!

The more, the merrier!

Naomi :D

Glad you bumped this. I sent my email addy somewehre but didnt get an invitation and cant access the pag (says its isnt published). Help! Thanks!

Same here, could you send it our way, too? :D

Sent mail, but no response :D A little help please? :laughing:

I'm not sure what you mean about it being private. The addresses aren't public, they are only available to people who are added to the list :lol:

Oh, and you do not need to have a gmail addy to be on the list, found that out today when I figured that I could also send out invites to folks to be on the list, lol!

Learn something new every day, lol!

Naomi :)

I sent my email address to nielsenc quite a while ago and I haven't heard a thing. :ph34r: I also clicked on the address and it said, "we're sorry this spreadsheet isn't published", whatever that means.

I am sending another email, if I don't get a reply, could someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks!

I sent my email address to nielsenc quite a while ago and I haven't heard a thing. :ph34r: I also clicked on the address and it said, "we're sorry this spreadsheet isn't published", whatever that means.

I am sending another email, if I don't get a reply, could someone tell me what I need to do?

Thanks!

I sent you an invite.

Thanks!

I sent you an invite.

Thanks corynjoey.

Now, just to let you know how dense I am, I went to that site and saw everyone's name, but I don't know how to add my own. Do I just write my info in on line 14? I think it said to add your name, click on share, but when I did that, I just got a list of everyone's names.

HELP!

Thanks corynjoey.

Now, just to let you know how dense I am, I went to that site and saw everyone's name, but I don't know how to add my own. Do I just write my info in on line 14? I think it said to add your name, click on share, but when I did that, I just got a list of everyone's names.

HELP!

Click on addresses at the bottom of the page. You'll see everyone's info there. Find a blank line at the bottom (should be line 80) and just start filling in your info. When you're done just click on save and close at the upper right corner and your done.

Thanks corynjoey.

HELP!

Click on addresses at the bottom of the page. You'll see everyone's info there. Find a blank line at the bottom (should be line 80) and just start filling in your info. When you're done just click on save and close at the upper right corner and your done.

And then it shows up alphabetically :ph34r: . . . Like magic :ph34r:

Thanks Dolfy and honeyfairy. Now, I sort of get it. At least I got there and put my name on the spread sheet. I did save and close, but when I went back there, my name wasn't listed alphabetically, it was still at the bottom of the sheet. I hope I didn't mess anything up. If I did, will someone please let me know? :)

Thanks Dolfy and honeyfairy. Now, I sort of get it. At least I got there and put my name on the spread sheet. I did save and close, but when I went back there, my name wasn't listed alphabetically, it was still at the bottom of the sheet. I hope I didn't mess anything up. If I did, will someone please let me know? <_<

OMMMM!!!! You broke it!! <_<

Just kidding hehehe!

Naomi :)