Would this be a Regular cache, Virtual, or multi?

Nochipra

I have been considering doin this cache for a while but don't know what category it would be in? I would put the coordinates for my local Walmart store but the way you would complete the cache could be done at any Walmart store. The only requirements would be to take a picture of yourself with a Walmart greeter or employee of any Walmart store you go to and attach it to your log. I figure Walmart is just about everywhere, if not Walmart then a McDonalds. You would not necessarily have to have the picture taken with the employee knowing it. As long as the Walmart or McDonalds employee was in the background of the picture. Once the picture is taken and attached to the log, you could request that I send you a copy of a printable certificate saying that you completed the cache requirement. Would this be considered a multi (which would be my guess), a virtual, or regular cache.

5 years ago you would have been able to submit that as a locationless. I doubt if it would have been published.

Today it's not publishable here, as it violates the "container and log" requirement and the "no commercial solicitation requirement"

http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx

"If the finder is required to go inside the business, interact with employees, and/or purchase a product or service, then the cache is presumed to be commercial."

I have been considering doin this cache for a while but don't know what category it would be in? I would put the coordinates for my local Walmart store but the way you would complete the cache could be done at any Walmart store. The only requirements would be to take a picture of yourself with a Walmart greeter or employee of any Walmart store you go to and attach it to your log. I figure Walmart is just about everywhere, if not Walmart then a McDonalds. You would not necessarily have to have the picture taken with the employee knowing it. As long as the Walmart or McDonalds employee was in the background of the picture. Once the picture is taken and attached to the log, you could request that I send you a copy of a printable certificate saying that you completed the cache requirement. Would this be considered a multi (which would be my guess), a virtual, or regular cache.

It's a locationless cache. Those are not approved on this listing site. You have to go to another listing site to get a cache like that approved.

This sites solution is "Waymarks" but...it's not really waymark as I understand them either unless the waymark is Walmart greeters. That would sort of count...