Coin Contest!

joefrog

Here's one of our son BoKnowsCaching. Just before the parade today. Thanks for the contest.

Happy Halloween!

parade001.jpg

Hah! That's great!

He is just too cute! Almost as cute as my girls :). How old is he? Would he be interested in being the protector to a very sweet 18 month old? :)

Of course, everyone is so concentrated on looking at ol' Princess Leia that they've overlooked my girls, lol! :)

780416a6-bfcc-4ec7-bfe1-91a43e3529e7.jpg

Yea verily I say unto thee, bring forth your treats of sugary sweetness and tasty goodness. Yea, oh sinner of the great pumpkin, come fourth and confesses your sugary sins.

Is this a costume? It is in my book, it’s all about having some fun and I can tell you one thing for sure nobody else was wearing a suit & tie out begging for candy :)

I had to break out the marring, burying and court suit for some good old fashioned street sermons.

Ok, now that Halloween 2007 is in the books, here are a couple pics of my niece, 9, (Miss Halloween 2007) and nephew, 5, (Rodeo Cowboy) and some pirate wench (29 ;) ) with her ugly geopirate mutt (2 months) :D

I guess I'll make this first one my OFFICIAL entry and thanks for the cointest joefrog! Great costumes posted so far! It was too cold here to wear My Princess Leah (sp?) costume :) Abbie and Lil' Gabe

halloween_071.JPG

Lil Gabe the Rodeo Cowboy

halloween_07_gabe1.JPG

Abbie; Miss Halloween 2007

halloween_07_abbie1.JPG

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrow, I was going to be a wench but I wanted some more eyes on my face.

01halloween.JPG

Ok, I had to try a new online host for pictureS since photobucket is out right now so PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE to get a better look. If I have a chance to get this on photobucket and add it to this post.

We had to dress back up in our costumes since we did not have our cameras at the halloween party. We had a blast! Chip played Jason to a T! He had everyone freaked out. One of the guys that worked at the restaurant asked him to take off his masks to let him see that he was a real person, lol. The second pic is the mask Chip had under his Jason mask and the bumper sticker on my chair says "My Child Is An Honor Student At Kill You Academy". Of course, I was playing Jason's dead mom!

halloweenpicturessm8.th.jpg

Ok, I had to try a new online host for pictureS since photobucket is out right now so PLEASE CLICK THE PICTURE to get a better look. If I have a chance to get this on photobucket and add it to this post.

We had to dress back up in our costumes since we did not have our cameras at the halloween party. We had a blast! Chip played Jason to a T! He had everyone freaked out. One of the guys that worked at the restaurant asked him to take off his masks to let him see that he was a real person, lol. The second pic is the mask Chip had under his Jason mask and the bumper sticker on my chair says "My Child Is An Honor Student At Kill You Academy". Of course, I was playing Jason's dead mom!

halloweenpicturessm8.th.jpg

I was finally able to get onto photobucket so here are some bigger pics. Chip made his sword out of wood molding and I made the bumper sticker on the computer.

Halloweenpictures.jpg

Edited by Nochipra

I also did not vote because the origional post said you would pick the winner. Sorry for taking so long to respond, I have been out of town. I think everyone here did a great job on their cotumes and hope you all had a great Halloween. Thank you for the compliments on my costume and I am excited to have won! It was a b*t*h of a costume to make, but it finally turned out awesome! Your guys rock!!! Thank you for the fun cotume Joe!