Muscatatuck Trailmix and Campout

daggy

Come on and join us for a Trailmix and a campout. Deermark and I thought it would be nice to do a little hiking in a nice park and to end the day with a campout.

The events will at Muscatatuck Park in North Vernon on November 3rd. We didn't get to hang out at the campfire at the Fall Picnic, so come and hang out at Muscatatuck.

By the way, Mr. Rain, you aren't invited!

Silly Deermark! It's obvious that you've never opened a package of really stale poptarts. If you had, you'd know that really stale poptarts crumble into a bazillion pieces. No saw necessary.

How do I know that? Maybe I'm a connoisseur of stale poptarts. Or maybe, I've had a package in my car that I forgot about once.

Silly Deermark! It's obvious that you've never opened a package of really stale poptarts. If you had, you'd know that really stale poptarts crumble into a bazillion pieces. No saw necessary.

How do I know that? Maybe I'm a connoisseur of stale poptarts. Or maybe, I've had a package in my car that I forgot about once.

I just happen to have two boxes of Poptarts in my car right now. If I have a wreck and no one finds me for weeks I want to be sure to have something to eat. You can never be too cautious.

\Deermark