The Great Pumpkin!

MustangJoni

After a week on the road, I just had time to check to see who has been visiet. Glad to see some friends were visited.. (GBOTS and LD). Congrats to all.

:blink:

Haha Dennis! I was thinking the same thing! Guess I didn't give him enough hugs at the event :o:)

Move over Snoopy, I'm now in the Dog House... I can't event get out of of the state before I find out that the pot is being stired. :ph34r: (and can you ever get enough huggs?)

Okay, OFFICALLY I would like to say Congrats to all the lucky cachers I KNOW, those I Don't KNOW and again to thank the Great Geo-Pumpkin for visiting me. ;)

Hope I can get a few more states from home before I stir the pot somemore. Look out I-80 caches, here I come...

After a week on the road, I just had time to check to see who has been visiet. Glad to see some friends were visited.. (GBOTS and LD). Congrats to all.

:o

Haha Dennis! I was thinking the same thing! Guess I didn't give him enough hugs at the event :blink::)

Move over Snoopy, I'm now in the Dog House... I can't event get out of of the state before I find out that the pot is being stired. ;) (and can you ever get enough huggs?)

Okay, OFFICALLY I would like to say Congrats to all the lucky cachers I KNOW, those I Don't KNOW and again to thank the Great Geo-Pumpkin for visiting me. ;)

Hope I can get a few more states from home before I stir the pot somemore. Look out I-80 caches, here I come...

Kelly, look what you have done now :ph34r: !

WooHoo I found a Great Pumpkin coin at the Halloween Comes Twice, Spooky South Park CITO event GC16BTW. I was so upset that I missed the one that was left in a local cache last week and figured I would not get one for my collection after that. What better place for a Pumpkin coin than a Halloween event ;) THANKYOU VERY MUCH ! ! Great Geo-Pumpkin

Another round of CONGRATULATIONS to all the recent recipients!

That Great Geo-Pumpkin sure does know how to make folks smile! :D

I AGREE!!!! lol

Now, Great, sweet, fat, delectable Pumpkin, you NEED to come visit my side of Texas and make an appearance at our upcoming Event. I promise I will NOT make you into Pumpkin Pie!! Now as for pumpkin bread, that's a different story!! lol

NO, NO, must not have those thoughts!!!! :rolleyes:

Another round of CONGRATULATIONS to all the recent recipients!

That Great Geo-Pumpkin sure does know how to make folks smile! :)

I AGREE!!!! lol

Now, Great, sweet, fat, delectable Pumpkin, you NEED to come visit my side of Texas and make an appearance at our upcoming Event. I promise I will NOT make you into Pumpkin Pie!! Now as for pumpkin bread, that's a different story!! lol

NO, NO, must not have those thoughts!!!! ;)

Mmmmmm, pumpkin bread... ;)

Oh GREAT PUMPKIN, how you inspire me! You're generousity is such that I just can't get over it. The joy you spread among those lucky recipients and finders is amazing! If ever you find yourself in my neck of the Pumpkin patch, please do let me know, I'd love to give you a tour of the area and possibly stop off for some lunch!! You deserve to be pampered a bit after all your wonderous work!

This offer is also sent out to CCC and the Geocoin Fairy (and all you other mystery coiners...wouldn't want to leave anyone out here), you are all great examples of how this community cares for each other. I often say this forum is much like a HUGE family, sure we have differences...but we all can come together and show our warmth when needed!! I feel blessed to be able to call you all FAMILY!!

Congrats to all those lucky people, I hope the joy you have received is as great as my joy of reading of your finds! One of these days.....

Congrats to the latest pumpkin pickers. We had to finally remove our Halloween pumpkin from the from porch :anicute: Halloween must be over because they are playing Christmas music in the malls alreay...seems like the retailers are skipping Thanksgiving this year -_-

NOOOOOOOO...................... lol!!!

I know, it's time to pull out my rather LARGE Christmas Village and start assembling it, but ya know, a Pumpkin would look really good hanging out in it!!

Even though Halloween is past I still have joy to spread, so please be patient if you have not yet received a coin. I may be on my way to a cache near you tonight. In fact I have many cache internationally to visit but with all the rules and restriction about fruit and food traveling it has taken me some time to visit Europe and other countries, but rest assured I am getting my agriculture approvals and will soon take flight.

I am so glad that everyone loves the coin and I love to see all the great pictures it almost brings a pumpkin seed tear to my triangle eyes.

Now get out to those most sincere pumpkin patches and you might just see a glimpse of me as I pass from cache to cache.

I believe, I truely believe. Are you still planning some international travel?

We hosted a M&G event today, had plenty of great friends around us to talk with! I was blessed by some great gifts from some very special friends, many beautiful new coins!

I came home just happy as could be, found 2 packages had come in the mail as well and really knew today was a great day indeed! I wasn't even ready for what happened next though!

As I start to pull out all the coins from the event so I could list them on the forums, my hand comes upon a papery feeling. Strange, I don't recall anything paper being put in there...my eyes widen and my jaw dropped! In my hand was an orange, yellow and black bag with PUMPKINS on it? WOW!

My hands were shaking as I opened the package carefully so as not to rip it, out pops coin # 191-07!!!

Not only do I believe, but I am now one of the very lucky!! THANK-YOU Great Geo-Pumpkin! You didn't give me the opportunity to treat you to a meal, you just treated me instead!! What a trick to put that there w/o me seeing it done!!

THEY DO BELIEVE...THEY DO BELIEVE GREAT PUMPKIN!!!!!!! :D:(:)

They just wanna peice of the pie like they all deserve...Good luck to all hope to finders and to all finders of this Orange Beaut of pumpkiny goodness!!!!! :)

CONGRATS TO YOU RODDY!!!!!! Trembling hands at the mailbox are good!!!!!!!...Nice Find! :D

Edited by 007BigD

We hosted a M&G event today, had plenty of great friends around us to talk with! I was blessed by some great gifts from some very special friends, many beautiful new coins!

I came home just happy as could be, found 2 packages had come in the mail as well and really knew today was a great day indeed! I wasn't even ready for what happened next though!

As I start to pull out all the coins from the event so I could list them on the forums, my hand comes upon a papery feeling. Strange, I don't recall anything paper being put in there...my eyes widen and my jaw dropped! In my hand was an orange, yellow and black bag with PUMPKINS on it? WOW!

My hands were shaking as I opened the package carefully so as not to rip it, out pops coin # 191-07!!!

Not only do I believe, but I am now one of the very lucky!! THANK-YOU Great Geo-Pumpkin! You didn't give me the opportunity to treat you to a meal, you just treated me instead!! What a trick to put that there w/o me seeing it done!!

Rod, thats because you are a very special person here in Michigan, so most people attending the event threw a bunch of coins together for you, we just had to help out. : :) I know how bad I would feel if my geocoin collection along with GPSr and other caching stuff were stolen. :(

Heck I didn't even know about the current Great Pumpkin geocoin until I read this thread, I' ve been out of coin buying/trading for so long. I wish I could of seen it before we had left. I still love the geocoins, just to busy and too broke. LOL. The only Mystery geocoin in my collection of the first 600+ geocoins minted is the first Mystery Santa coin. I will always cherish that one.

Gary

Team CoyChev

Roseville & Paris, MI

Edited by Team CoyChev

Rod, thats because you are a very special person here in Michigan, so most people attending the event threw a bunch of coins together for you, we just had to help out. : :) I know how bad I would feel if my geocoin collection along with GPSr and other caching stuff were stolen. :(

Heck I didn't even know about the current Great Pumpkin geocoin until I read this thread, I' ve been out of coin buying/trading for so long. I wish I could of seen it before we had left. I still love the geocoins, just to busy and too broke. LOL. The only Mystery geocoin in my collection of the first 600+ geocoins minted is the first Mystery Santa coin. I will always cherish that one.

Gary

Team CoyChev

Roseville & Paris, MI

Michigan is FULL of VERY special people...I'm blessed to know sooo many of you!!

I'm sorry but we also had pumpkin bread yesterday. It's the only way we're going to be getting any pumpkin around here. We'll keep an eye on the caches but will enjoy our bread for now.

Well, I guess I have to come clean. We just couldn't have Thanksgiving around here without the wonderful smell of Pumpkin Bread being baked! Awwww....that wonderful aroma! It just makes the holiday.

I'M SOOOO SORRY, GREAT PUMPKIN, I KNOW WE WERE BAD, BUT, OHHHH....IT WAS SOOOO GOOD!!

Will you still come see us sometime? we promise NOT to make you into Pumpkin Bread!!!