The Great Pumpkin!

MustangJoni

Wow, that costume is great!! And, nice job on the pumpkin.

Congrats to all the latest finders. I really hope the GGP comes back to PA!

....Anthus

The pumpkin did come back to PA...the proof is in my hands. B) We scored a coin from a cache not too far down the road...I'll post more later (with pictures)...gotta get the little one convinced that she needs to sleep. Thanks GGP!

Oh great pumpkin where are you? I scooped your kin out with love and tenderness. I remove your seed to propagate your blood line next season. I light your relatives candle nightly, and pass out candy to little ones who come to see your wonder. Milwaukee is frosty and the season is ripe for an honored visit. . . . . . hint hint.

YAHOO!! Got a note last night that the Great Geo-Pumpkin had visited a cache of ours, ran right out and snagged that little cutie! We are leaving on a trip tomorrow so will be missing Halloween...the trick or treating, kids in costumes, no carved pumpkins on our doorstep. I think the Great One felt sorry for us and did what he could to put a smile on our faces : ) (it worked!)

Now, whaddya think...whats Vegas like on Halloween? Am I gonna be shocked?

Congrats to all the finders so far. I just missed out grabbing one of them I saw that the Great Geo-Pumpkin stoped by the pin exchange cache but I was to late as the coin was already gone.No other coins in the cache just the logbook and a lot of pins. I left a coin for the next finder that I was going to exchange for the pumpkin coin.Thanks for making a stop in WV and droping off one of your coins.

Maybe next time :rolleyes:

I gave up on this thread a while back figuring I wouldn't see one of these myself. WAS I WRONG!!!

Woke up this morning and checked my mail and boy did i get a nice surprise..

Log Here.

9d5d98d9-2c9c-4596-b55b-48fe635af0d2.jpg

Thanks Great Geo-Pumpkin, this was an awesome Haloween Eve Gift!

Edited by Nero

Even my pets are having fun decorating for Halloween!

pumpkin-carving-1.jpg

Oh Great Geo-Pumpkin, NC is a great place for you to make a stop... :D

Hehehehe... I was going to post about how much I wanted the Great Pumpkin to come visit mightyzinn as mom and dad (me) were lame and didn't get him a pumpkin to carve when he begged us to, but you know, those pets are just so much more deserving!

Congratulations to all the latest finders. It's Halloween, I'll be watching and waiting...perhaps it's the magical day? How many places to you think the Great Geo-Pumpkin can visit tonight? I bet there will be a lot! But being the Great Geo-Pumpkin, distance will be problem!

I believe, I believe, I believe!

Congrats Nero and everyone else that has found one of these great coins!

I knew that the GGP and I had a connection! I hit my 500th cache this afternoon, and boy was it a doozy, but lots and lots of fun. Much to my surprise, when I was about to sign the logbook, I noticed that the Great Geo-Pumpkin had been there before me to leave me a birthday present! The GGP even left me #32!

FreakyTiki008.jpg

Thanks so much for the excellent Birthday/milestone/Halloween surprise, Great Geo-Pumpkin!

No waiting in pumpkin patches tonight! I decided to do Halloween themed caches today in honor of Halloween. I first went to a cache called No Bones About It 2 in a cemetery in the town where I grew up. Imagine my surprise when I opened the cache and there sat the famous Great Geo-Pumpkin coin! I tried to do a dance but there was a police car right at the gate and I decided that he might check me out so I settled for a picture at a nearby headstone. Very cool coin!! Many, many thanks for spreading the joy around.

P1010009-1.jpg