MustangJoni

Oh great pumpkin in the patch.

I been waiting for the hatch.

It is Harvest time over here.

I have looked and you're not near.

We beleive OH yes we do.

I would share mine with you!

So please drop by and chat a while.

I know you'll leave with a great big smile.

My TIGGR wants a Pumkin coin.

So I thought I better get this goin.

You see she went to Geocoinfest.

And all you know all about the rest.

Now she's hooked I must admit.

And all I hear is a Pumkin get.

So great Pumkin in the Sky.

Please do not pass her by.

Whoa...That pumpkin is making rounds! And to know that we still have like what...8 days till the Great GeoPumpkin makes its presents known at the Pumpkin patch! Now...Does anyone know which patch Im supposed to be at??? We got em all over here and for me to be at the wrong one would be a shame :)

I promise Ill choose one of those funny lookin green pumpkins this year lil Mr/Ms GeoPumpkin...Oh and I still Believe! <_<

Congrats Karma and all!...Now where's them other pumpkins goin????? :antenna:...I just hope im around to catch a Pumpkin drop!...Thanks for the fun!

Congrats to all those who have gotten a pumpkin. I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who does mystery coins. I just learned about mystery coins and recieved my first one this month. I think the people who take the time to do these coins and spend their own money deserve thanks for keeping the game fun and mysterious.

Those pumpkin pics are SWEET!! Good job on those! I love the Jeep (but I'm partial as I own one)!

Stuffing the baby in the pumpkin was my idea (actually I think it was dorkfish's :) ) but the Jeep pic was my husband's idea as a submission for the Red Jeep photo contest. That was about the hardest thing I've ever had to carve! Too many small cut outs. :)

Those pumpkin pics are SWEET!! Good job on those! I love the Jeep (but I'm partial as I own one)!

Stuffing the baby in the pumpkin was my idea (actually I think it was dorkfish's :) ) but the Jeep pic was my husband's idea as a submission for the Red Jeep photo contest. That was about the hardest thing I've ever had to carve! Too many small cut outs. :)

I actually believe that it was dorkfish's idea to stuff baby Thomas in the pumpkin! :D Still makes a cute picture though :)

It has been just pouring down rain here for the last few days.

Today as I was driving home and approaching my neighborhood,

I thought the sky looked a little orange...

Could it be? Has the Great Geo-Pumpkin paid me a visit?

I pressed the pedal a little harder and raced to get home.

As I pulled into the neighborhood, I could have sworn I saw a

streak of orange dart around the corner just ahead of me...

My heart began to race ... was it true?

Then, as I turned onto my road, this is what I saw:

pumpkin-carving-4.jpg

Just as Linus was mocked, my neighbors were mocking my belief,

but my spirits were not dampened oh Great One -

:rolleyes:I STILL BELIEVE!:D

ooooooo ahhhhhh

We got an email this afternoon about a very special coin left in one of our caches.

So glad it wasn't far from home, because the suspense was KILLING me!

Arrived at the cache and tore it open....we got one! The Great Geo-Pumpkin has visited and left one of his cutest of coins for us :):lol::P

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :lol:

:lol:

We've been away from the forums since we closed on our new house about 3 weeks ago. I've had a chance to read most of the threads, but we've been so busy painting, tearing down ceilings, etc. that we haven't been out caching or posting!

This afternoon, I was telling Chris that we needed to get a pumpkin so the neighborhood kids know we're passing out candy on Halloween. Apparently, the Great Pumpkin heard me!

We returned home from a shopping trip to spend the first night in our new house. I checked our email and had a note from the GGP telling us to check on our travel bug hotel (GCZVY5). It's about 30 minutes from our new home, so after Chris hooked up the TV and one lamp for me, he was off! Before he arrived on scene, I had to call him to tell him that we had a leaking toilet! YIKES! :)

The good news is that he was close...a little after 10 pm this evening, Chris picked up a package from the GGP! I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival at home, and pictures will follow!

Thanks so much GGP, this is just what we needed for our new house, especially since Halloween is Chris's favorite holiday.

EDIT---WOW! This coin is amazing, and, it's our first mystery coin (other than our secret agent coin won from a cointest). Boy does this one glow in the dark! WOW-WOW-WOW!!

Edited by lindsychris

Got home from bowling shortly after 11pm, checking my email, I saw a notification that a GGP coin was dropped in a cache a few blocks from my house. Now I hadn't found this cache as I was saving it for a rainy day, well it was definitely raining and dark when I took off in search of the cache and coin. Given the cache size said micro and I'd seen photos of the coin, it gave me a good clue that the cache container was a little larger than a normal micro, which helped me tremendously in my search. Thankfully my flashlight had fresh batteries as I searched a good 20 minutes for the cache. Once found, I rescued the GGP coin from the container, SL, and added a coin of my own and 2 pins. Glad no one was around as I might have had a difficult time explaining why I was out near midnight on a cold rainy night next to the water treatment plant with flashlight in hand and a glowing object in my coat pocket. Thanks Great Gecoin-Pumpkin, you made a good night into a great night.

ooooooo ahhhhhh

We got an email this afternoon about a very special coin left in one of our caches.

So glad it wasn't far from home, because the suspense was KILLING me!

Arrived at the cache and tore it open....we got one! The Great Geo-Pumpkin has visited and left one of his cutest of coins for us :):lol::P

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :lol:

It was a big surprise to get this coin. Thank you very much Great Pumpkin!

I was starting to enjoy our nights sitting in the pumpkin patch. Thanks for that too.

:)

It has been just pouring down rain here for the last few days.

Today as I was driving home and approaching my neighborhood,

I thought the sky looked a little orange...

Could it be? Has the Great Geo-Pumpkin paid me a visit?

I pressed the pedal a little harder and raced to get home.

As I pulled into the neighborhood, I could have sworn I saw a

streak of orange dart around the corner just ahead of me...

My heart began to race ... was it true?

Then, as I turned onto my road, this is what I saw:

pumpkin-carving-4.jpg

Just as Linus was mocked, my neighbors were mocking my belief,

but my spirits were not dampened oh Great One -

:)I STILL BELIEVE!:)

LMAO -- that one is just too funny !!

Congrats TMOCM, GBOTS, lindsychris and all the rest of the recent finders!

...Anthus

Well this was totally neat! The family and I had needed to drop off one of Marky & Joani's geocoins that R's dad had sent us when he realized he accidentally took it out of the state of Idaho (it's supposed to stay here). We figured we needed to bring some more people out to one of our newer caches (only 2 finders so far), so we head out there to place their coin. When we opened up the decon container we noticed Halloween paper (you knows those bags that you put candy in to hand out to the trick-or-treaters?) folded up inside. So we open it out of curiosity only to find that Great Geo-Pumpkin coin was inside it!!! I hurridly opened the logbook to see who left it and sure enough the GGP had been at the cache yesterday. Only they haven't logged it online yet, so I'm guessing with Halloween getting closer they are busy dropping more coins. :)

I'll try to post some pics later of the kids in their costumes along with the coin!!

Thank you GGP for making our day a bit brighter. Our son was especially excited because he thinks a "fairy" left it (he lost his first tooth yesterday and had the Tooth Fairy visit overnight :) ).

Well this was totally neat! The family and I had needed to drop off one of Marky & Joani's geocoins that R's dad had sent us when he realized he accidentally took it out of the state of Idaho (it's supposed to stay here). We figured we needed to bring some more people out to one of our newer caches (only 2 finders so far), so we head out there to place their coin. When we opened up the decon container we noticed Halloween paper (you knows those bags that you put candy in to hand out to the trick-or-treaters?) folded up inside. So we open it out of curiosity only to find that Great Geo-Pumpkin coin was inside it!!! I hurridly opened the logbook to see who left it and sure enough the GGP had been at the cache yesterday. Only they haven't logged it online yet, so I'm guessing with Halloween getting closer they are busy dropping more coins. :)

I'll try to post some pics later of the kids in their costumes along with the coin!!

Thank you GGP for making our day a bit brighter. Our son was especially excited because he thinks a "fairy" left it (he lost his first tooth yesterday and had the Tooth Fairy visit overnight :) ).

Congrats BRoKeN W!!!! We'll have to do lunch sometime soon so you can show me your new friend! :)