Alphabet Soup challenge? Help

quadmommy

Ok, so I know that most of you are working on your Alphabet Soup Challenge. I just heard about it today. I must be missing the posts here in the forums because I can't seem to find it. Please post a link.

If there's no link. Please fill me in on the details. Are there any other current challenges going on.

I've been busy lately with the quads starting kindergarten. Daddy has been gone out to sea, too. I'm full of excuses, huh??

Thanks!

quadmommy :D

I've got a public bookmark list of all the challenge caches in WA and I do my best to keep it current. It's in the NW bookmarks pinned at the top of the NW forum.

On the side....I've only got one in pre-K & can't imagine how I'd have kept it together if we'd had her when Brad was in the Navy - wow! Good luck to ya!

Thanks for the link to the cache page and the forum post link. I have a bunch already from July. This looks like something fun to do. I prefer to cache in the rain for some crazy idea.

BTW, the boys are in half day kindergarten. Maybe I'll get a chance to go out caching w/o them for once. Good thing Todd (quaddaddy) is in Everett because I can cache over that way once in awhile. Looking for v, x & z.

Donna

quadmommy :D