Thanksgiving Day Cointest

PengoFamily

First I am very thankful for my 2 wonderful kids that I have :laughing: and I am also thankful to the Centor company that donates $4,600 worth of medicine to me (remicade) every 10 weeks for the last 5 years .Without it I woulden't be able to just about anything at all ( heck I could hardly walk 6 years ago )

I am thankful for the 3 most beautiful, wonderful, spoiled, ungrateful :laughing: brats any mother could ever wish for...

I'm thankful for a hardworking husband who provides for our family of 5 and loves us.

I'm thankful to still have my father with us after being told 4 days before Christmas last year to make our peace with him and tell him goodbye by the doctors at 2 hospitals.

I'm thankful that I am able to walk, even if it is painful and with a limp, after an injury almost 3 years ago that changed life as I knew it.

I'm thankful for family, including our family by choice (most folks call them friends).

There's a lot of things in life that we don't have that other people do, but I'm thankful for the things that we DO have... and I'm even thankful for some of the things that we DON'T have.

I'm thankful that we found geocaching. As much as I was against my husband starting yet another expensive to get into hobby and then having the equipment sitting around gathering dust, it quickly became something that the 5 of us enjoy doing together as a family, and any of you with teenagers know how hard THAT is to come by.

Angie

FamilyMac Matriarch

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble Gobble. Thank you everyone for posting. It was really great to read all the responses. Guess I too should post what I am thankful for. There are SO many things to be thankful for... I am thankful for the Lord above. I am thankful to have such a wonderful and supportive husband and wonderful little girl. I am thankful that our family is so blessed...even through difficult times were are very fortunate and blessed. I am thankful for the silly moments that we share as a family. Those are the moments that I treasure most. Like today we were listening to the radio and the song 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' came one and we were all up dancing, being silly. It was great. I am thankful for all my geo-friends too. There are so many wonderful people in this community.

I decided to give away 3 Pengo-licious GeoJellies because there were so many wonderful responses. I found a random number generator website and here are the winners:

post # 72, stellar jr

post # 49, Landsharkz

post # 5, Super_Nate

please PM or email me your addresses at pengofamily (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks again everyone for all the responses!! :wacko::D:laughing: