How do you know where a travel bug is supposed to move to?

Woodland_Spirit

Sorry if this sounds rather stupid but I am a newbie here.

I would like to know where you look to find out where the owner of a travel bug wants it moved too? I have read several discussions and do not seem to be able to find the answer.......also looked at the *travel bug* general information. Maybe I am looking over it?

Thank you.

Sorry if this sounds rather stupid but I am a newbie here.

I would like to know where you look to find out where the owner of a travel bug wants it moved too? I have read several discussions and do not seem to be able to find the answer.......also looked at the *travel bug* general information. Maybe I am looking over it?

Thank you.

Most Travel Bugs I have found that have a specific mission in mind have a tag attached that tells where they want to go. This helps the finder to decide whether to take the Bug from the cache, for example if the Bug has a mission to get to the Statue of Liberty and you're about to return to your home in Australia you probably should let the bug stay there.

If the Bug has no mission tag it may still have one and it will be stated on its geocaching.com web page when you log the grab. Then, under the example above, I guess it would be on its way to Australia.

Some Bugs have no mission, they just travel.