Explorist 500 FS/FT?

I have an Explorist 500, usb cable, charger, books and CD's that came with it. Unit is lightly (barely) used and works perfect. I have run out of time for Geocaching, and would get much more use out of a more functional navigation gps for my car.

Anyone looking to trade a car gps for my Explorist 500? If you are just looking to buy outright shoot me an offer, I have no clue what it should be worth. What is an appropriate cost for a used explorist 500?

$75 shipped? I'm at 16127.

I have an Explorist 500, usb cable, charger, books and CD's that came with it. Unit is lightly (barely) used and works perfect. I have run out of time for Geocaching, and would get much more use out of a more functional navigation gps for my car.

Anyone looking to trade a car gps for my Explorist 500? If you are just looking to buy outright shoot me an offer, I have no clue what it should be worth. What is an appropriate cost for a used explorist 500?

OK. I found a car GPS deal that I can live with. This item is now for sale $130 shipped(us). Paypal only and I will ship the next business day.

Includes the unit, usb/charging cable, mapsend CD that came with it and a CD copy of the conversion manager and geocaching software that came with it. I will also put a pdf copy of the user manual on the CD. If I find the package I'll send the original CD and user manuals.